Lvl 31/32 chest rewards

Why are you still trying to argue with me over my vainglory playing time? This is ridiculous lol. I’m sorry I didn’t rush level 30 for you, I hope my apologies ends whatever this is.

If that didn’t end the argument then maybe this will.

Which BTW, I also joined the forum community well after playing vainglory… What else do you want from me?

Let’s just pretend I did start playing the day I joined the forums, was 3 years long enough to hit 30?

Edit: my apologies to the staff, I should have flagged this before it went way off topic. Dropping it now!

3 Likes

The rewards are crap.

Player Level: When I reached lv. 30: 1k ice.
When my bro reached 30 later: like 200 ice.
They crapped up the rewards for 10 more bad rewards.

I’m a few levels away from the second rare key in sunlight, that’s the only thing remotely worth leveling up for, as the end of season rewards suck.

edit: They changed the rewards to be better adn the level 40 prize is 1k ice. Not as bad as I though and I will get 2 instances of 1k ice lol.

1 Like

This, I am now level 36 and the prices are a lot lower than 20-30 before… :slight_smile:

I reached lvl 40 yesterday. I got 1000 ice 500 essence 1000 glory and phinn L talent. So its pretty decent. I was lucky to get 1000 ice at lvl 30 and 1000 more at 40 but yeah xD

That is nice indeed. Have fun with that Phinn talent lol.

1 Like

Not when you buy a battle pass.

If only I had money lol

30 characters

If only i had the battlepass available ;-;

Always try to reach the level cap before they increase it. While new players feels bad when they realize we oldies got 1k ice instead of 200 but look at how long we’ve been playing this game (not trying to brag or anything but the skins and heroes collection we have is far valuable than a grand of ice).
Keep in mind this will likely happen again when they increase the cap to 50 probably because it somewhat makes sense to give the highest reward for the last level instead of per 10s.
I just got to lv32 and I got like 200 glory and 4x joule’s rare talents after spend like 3k to lvl up Ringo’s rare.

1 Like