Lunar Revel 2022 - Firecracker & Porcelain

The 2022 installment of Lunar Revel starts this week, and the event is full of new content!

Two skin lines are featured this year: Diana, Sett, Teemo, Tristana, and Xin Zhao join the existing “Firecracker” line with its red & color color scheme, while Amumu, Ezreal, Kindred, Lissandra, and Lux get the first skins in a new “Porcelain” line, which features a blue and white color scheme. Lux also gets the Prestige treatment for this event. Splash art for the new skins is posted below!

Zeri makes her entrance during this event, and oddly, her launch skin is actually a Withered Rose skin, which has nothing to do with the Lunar Revel event. A second Prestige skin will be available as well, this one for Xayah’s Brave Phoenix skin that came out last year.

Also, as predicted, the new mission system ended up penalizing (and pissing off) players, so the points requirements have been drastically reduced (for now):

FIRECRACKER DIANA

FIRECRACKER SETT

FIRECRACKER TEEMO

FIRECRACKER TRISTANA

FIRECRACKER XIN ZHAO

PORCELAIN AMUMU

PORCELAIN EZREAL

PORCELAIN KINDRED

PORCELAIN LISSANDRA

PORCELAIN LUX

PORCELAIN LUX PRESTIGE EDITION

1 Like

Definitely picking up the Ezreal skin !

1 Like

The firecracker splashes are kind of meh, but the Porcelain ones are [chef’s kiss]!

The Kindred one is amazing — we get to see Lamb’s face (partly) again! So cool!

1 Like

Grinded both prestiges this event i think i have time to get Xayah event chroma though

1 Like

Wow! :open_mouth: So far, I have Prestige Xayah and the event chroma for Sera. I should be able to get one more event chroma (probably for Kindred) before it ends.

EDIT: I played enough today that I got enough tokens to get Kindred’s event chroma!

Reminder: the event ends in a few hours! 2022-03-01T07:59:00Z