Looking through the new skin names

Yeah… the Shiro Kage one was also a bummer. They should’ve just kept it for the legend and change names for other 2. And “White Ghost”? Isn’t it supposed to be “White Shadow”? (With my anime Japanese knowledge :owl: )

Why couldn’t ringo be Oni ringo or something like that…

1 Like

yes, it would be white shadow, but ghost is still way too close imo.

1 Like

White Ghost Taka…lmfao
Well, he has a savage killer appearance but why should translated into ghost thing. Fortunately I dont have that skin. The new name is weird. ‘Ghost’ this word feels so retarded. Lol.

Also why Pinnacle Lance…the name sounds so lame. Why not Hell Reaper Lance because he has nice demonic outlook?

1 Like

I’d be happier if they let the tier 3 skins KEEP the original skin line name and change the other two. Pinnacle Lance is just… Uhh… no. So is SERPENT MASK CATH. WHY?

1 Like

I really like how Samuel and Vox now share the same “Evolution” skin line. It makes much more sense.

2 Likes

Yeah… they both have the disk thingy floating behind them. Some names were great. Some.

I wish that Moon Princess Celeste not change into Evolution Celeste because she has thing on her back, glowing star like disk. Lol

Even though she has that thing on her back, it’s not based on the same theme. On both Evolution Samuel and Vox there are “pixel” particles on their abilities.

netherking lance would be the most appropriate name imo.

2 Likes

I’m most happy about the Kila-Joule 9000 L being School Days Joule and Apprentice Samuel being School Days Samuel. 5 heros, 5v5, I know what I’m forming…

Serpent Mask Catherine
Spider Wing Adagio

c r e a t i v i t y

For the record, I will openly admit that after years of Vainglory, it took me looking at the list posted above for “Killa-Joule” to click.

:thinking:

Most of you guys already said everything. 1 more thing bothers me. From Lore I think, T1 skaarf is Earth Dragon, T2 Cloud Dragon and T3 Ice Dragon. They got 2 and 3 right but T1 is called Water?
Or maybe I’m wrong and he was Water dragon in Lore?

I’ve got L lance blueprint, never thought that I’ll got it. And craft it right away. When i use it then i notice that its name is pinnacle lance. Waduhek???
That name just spoiling its awesomeness

1 Like

No one gonna mention clockwork alpha? (T3)
I think the art and her model have nothing to do with clockwork (is it in lore?) even named Ballet alpha is making more sense. LuL

she has a key through her chest, her ult is showing a clock and she represents a clockwork doll in her reboot…

1 Like

I think the premise was that she was a wind-up doll, and the key was the tool that primed the winding mechanism. The “clockwork” is probably in reference to (edit: the mechanism in wind-up dolls and) older Mantel clocks, which had two slots for a single key to wind it. They’d run for like, a month before having to be rewound. 18th to 19th century kind of deal, which would also then explain her appearance - e.g. the tall powdered wig, the pannier, and the corset. It’s actually a really well thought out skin. Ballet in that time period had essentially the same attire, the only real reference to ballet in Alpha’s skin is that she moves en pointe, which is a ballet technique.

Edit: she also has themes around a marionette.

3 Likes

Gois. You gotta admit tho. Crimson Song Adagio sounds friggin cool. Skye’s skins also have pretty cool names. Ice Cold Krul works fairly well and I personally thought that Redmption Ardan and Evolution Vox sounds hella dope. Celeste’s skins are pretty cool as well when comparing them to the lore and stuff. Trophy Hunter Glaive is pretty perfect as welll.

Great… Now this is what my mind will be saying over and over when I see that skin being played.

1 Like

In t1 lore skaarf was being a fish so both you and SEMC are close to right :smiley: