1 Like

If i cant play her music in game like DJ Sona, Imma be disappointed JK :rofl:

1 Like

SERAPHINE

SERAPHINE K/DA ALL OUT - INDIE

SERAPHINE K/DA ALL OUT - RISING STAR

SERAPHINE K/DA ALL OUT - SUPERSTAR

2 Likes

Rn the french LoL twitter said this was going to be a ultimate skin however the Quests type skin that they talked about, said something about being able to change so…

SERAPHINE’S ABILITIES

PASSIVE - Stage Presence

Every third basic ability Seraphine casts will echo, automatically casting a second time. Additionally, whenever she casts an ability nearby an ally, she will create a Note. Each Note gives her basic attacks more attack range and deal additional magic damage, consuming the Note.

Q - High Note

Seraphine projects a pure note, dealing magic damage that’s increased by the target’s missing health percentage.

W - Surround Sound

Seraphine surrounds her nearby allies in a song, granting herself and her allies movement speed and a shield. If Seraphine is already shielded, she can heal her nearby allies, restoring health based on how many allies are near her.

E - Beat Drop

Seraphine unleashes a heavy soundwave, dealing magic damage to enemies in a line and slowing them. Enemies that are already slowed are rooted, and already rooted enemies are stunned.

R - Encore

Seraphine takes the stage, projecting a captivating force that charms enemies and deals magic damage. Any champions struck (allies included) become part of the performance, extending the range of the ability and granting allies maximum Notes.

:arrow_right: Full details are here

1 Like

:unamused: I was fine if it was like Ultimate Ez where you transform in game as you level up and evolve. But its three skins with the fortnite style of missions and evolving it.

Ig this just means I can get the other skins instead then! Eve and Kaisa are too good to pass up.

Idc, I love the looks of all three of her variants. And re: the rest of the K/DA skins – They’re ALL too good to pass up … Riot is going to get a lot of my money by the end of the season …

I really want the Kda one but i dont want all of them, fml.

Anyways It seems that the animations (ex Kaisa sliding) in the trailer MIGHT be for WR. If its true then they got my money in the end.

I was hoping those might be the in-game CTRL-3 dance animations! :man_shrugging:

Fyi: just updated the splash art in this post to include full resolution images and added her base splash art as well!