Listen to us for once! SEMC! I want answers to why the game is dying!

ozo was meta though, he was sleeper op for a while then ppl discovered he was op.

I dont think you even play the game, Lyra is much better in 5v5 than 3v3. Like she’s made for 5v5

Never said he was never good. Just never actually meta

Ozo is always meta.

but, if a lot of people used him for a few updates, is he not meta still???

What if the suggestions greatly benefits the game? Also because of the entire “Let them do their job” thing, they took too long to do things and that’s why the game flops

The game flops? How is top 100 free apps in play store flopping?

1 Like

A game I judge whether it flops or not based on the satisfaction it brings to the players. You can say that “Ooooh there are games like BF1, COD WW2, etc. that make a lot of money, how can they be called flopped” but do they bring that satisfaction to the players? No. Gamers are somewhat OK with the game but their expectations aren’t met.

No game meets expectations from everyone. Vainglory is actively releasing things to meet broader expectations

1 Like

Yes not everyone but 80% or more. If less that we have a problem.

Show me proof 80% of the game’s playerbase is unhappy

80% or more is happy. If less than we have a problem.

Show proof of this magical number

1 Like

I’m gonna make a poll here to show you the answer later.

The poll won’t show the full playerbase only a small portion that will have such a small size it ha no basis

Up here and the Facebook page. Search Vainglory. Not Vainglory Game. Vainglory. That’s the Facebook page for fans run by SEMC.

How many players would bother only way you would get the full playerbase would have a survey embeded in vainglory that won’t let you play until you do it, but a survey like that would tick off some people

Even if he is meta he is not meta we can’t have the t6 normies bandwagoning on him

Mmm ok let’s dial this back and divert to other things.

Skyrim, I game I personally adore is considered a flop by those who played Morrowind because it moved away from what they expected of a Bethesda title.

Does that make Skyrim a flop?

Of course not, it’s made millions and is adored by a horde or people. Your analogy is terrible, success of a game can be found in how many units it’s shifted. Sure VG isn’t as popular as CoC but it’s certainly not flopped.

2 Likes