Listen to us for once! SEMC! I want answers to why the game is dying!

Little thing to add unlike most startup game companies SEMC made their own game engine, not just game but the core component of the game.

They did the whole communication thing via Youtube videos and such.

I’m not aware of the Moscow thing. what is it?

Sorry misread wasn’t moscow. But gdc is game developer conference

As you said it’s the best of out all mobile MOBAs but it doesn’t mean that it’s good. These are 2 different things.

2 Likes

They have been a bunch of liars to be honest. You can say all you want but the fact is that they are just liars. They said one thing and they do the other thing. Example: the Joystick, the advertisements, the reason behind OVGF closure. I don’t know that playing nice the whole time can solve the whole issue.

1 Like

I’m in SEA, so maybe that’s why =.=
I have an IPad Air (which is a solid device)

Being an ass sure as hell won’t help, look at the old forums, many reasons thrown around as to why it closed but it’s clear with where they like to comment being shit on constantly isn’t something they like seeing and takes away from the point when people put it together with feedback.

2 Likes

Hey fellow SEA region player, I have a constant 500+ms lag which spikes to the realms of instant death.

I feel your frustrations. It’s unplayable to me. I’m on a break until lag returns to normal.

I suggest completing this survery to give feedback to SEMC.

I did. and I ticked lag. network. etc.

1 Like

Just calm down. Okay?
There is a different between criticsm and being an “ass”. Recommendations from players, either reasonable or emotionally-charged have rarely been listened by the Dev. Every community has this problem of course, that’s why there will always be a part of the player base sit unsatisfied, just hoping for VG, that the percentage isn’t too high.

Again, don’t ignore the “I’m deleting the game” responses. It seems like people are pushing the “sit back, believe the devs and don’t question them” strategy. I’ve been playing VG since 2014, and I don’t have any reason to do so, anymore.

I have this problem where if I tap on the mini map to direct the hero to far distant location, the hero will just spasms out when moving as if it was going into the structures or terrain. I’ve been experiencing this for a few updates now. Is it only me?

Any SEA players havin similar problem?

Glaive? OP? I haven’t seen him at all where people should be abusing him (casual and mid tier)
Lyra? Not fitting? Her CP mage path got a shining point this update, and she is still a strong support
Skaarf? UP? wHAT EVEN HONESTLY

I’ve had matches in where the snowballing is a giant issue, but I’ve also had matches where everything was a close tie and it all depended on whether we take the risk or not.

I do agree that there is much to be fixed and added a long time ago, but at least the balancing is fine.

1 Like

yeh don’t get me started about problems. there’s too many. way too many.

I just want the lag gone and that can’t even happen.

I have suffered this for over a year and yet I keep my cool when I think about ranting on and on and on… I’ve written so many rants… some of them in the salt mines.

Getting SEMC’s attention is just plain hard to do. This forum’s isn’t any better than Reddit or Twitter.

hero being spastic sounds like rubber banding, which is network lag. too comon. it’s not even funny anymore.

Anyway. I understand how easy it is to just blame SEMC and I also understand your use of the English language isn’t perfect and that shouldn’t be discriminated against.

Just do more reading. Keep up to date with the latest news. knowledge of the game is the first step in writing a well thought out post. So you don’t get bombarded with “why you say that”… “completely not true”… etc.

Ask questions, rather than making ludicrous statements. saying something is a “fact” when it is not just makes your credibility drop and people are less likely to believe you. Quote the source of information when making statements.

Again, Ask questions. it’s quite simple and really effective way to get attention, without all the negativity.

1 Like

We can’t neither be nice nor bad to SEMC so how in the world can we make them to listen to us? Kidnapping them and pointing a gun at their head???

Lol calm down, that’s not angry that’s just how I write, didn’t know saying ass and shit meant I was pissed.

If you know community suggestion are rarely listened to, why make a thread asking them to listen when you know it won’t work. I see this thread as merely expelling your disappoint for vg tho masked as a feedback thread.

It’s not ‘sit back, believe semc and don’t question them’, it’s more let them handle their own game.
People see what you see that feedback is barely acted upon so just let them do what they wish with the game, don’t get so attached to the game that every little change you don’t like means the devs are making a bad decision like joystick controls. Everyone cried it’s such a bad idea now seeing how it works people are fine with it, just let them do what they plan to. People hated the new ui, now they’ve gotten accustomed to it and a few additions, slight facelift and colour palette change people like it more.

If you’ve been playing for so long and no longer have a reason to play or don’t find the game fun then stop playing, the game no longer interests you and that’s fine. It’s a mobile game and honestly with the market they’re in, they’re doing well with how long they’ve lasted.

2 Likes

How bout just let them do their job, don’t insult them, make suggestions like always but don’t have such high hopes either thinking that they’ll be done straight away or at all. No one can’t guarantee they’ll listen but being rude isn’t gonna get you the attention you want.

4 Likes

The reason I dont play VG anymore are the bad pings which suddenly drop to 2000ms and I have been playing for 3 years but I am still paired with new players.

1 Like

LMAO

Try to name me one hero who hasn’t been meta at ANY Point of the game

Ozo

:ozo::ozo::ozo::ozo::ozo::ozo::ozo::ozo::ozo::ozo::ozo::ozo::ozo::ozo::ozo:

3 Likes

Quick question, what tier are ou playing at? If your high tier chances of you seeing a new player without a badge are slim.

1 Like

Ps - Your understanding of meta and whose viable leaves a lot of to be desired. I won’t go into details but you’ve got most of them wrong… not sure how our playing tier 8/9 without understanding whose strong and who isn’t.

1 Like