Let's talk about Turret take downs

I just hope Turrets can deal True Damage, or they would be able to lock on to targets (like the Vain Crystal) and will still shoot if the enemy is out of range.

On the contrary it would actually make turret take down times less consistent. Right now mages and snipers take down turrets fairly similar speeds, obviously varying depending on heroes, for example skaarf and saw are faster while Baron and Samuel are slower.

This would mean any auto attack focused hero would have a massive massive advantage over ability oriented ones.

2 Likes

i encourage you to read through the conversation, as there has been many other solutions offered.

maybe you can find one that works?

I was mostly addressing that one point. But I personally don’t think turrets need to be harder to take down. They have been carefully balanced at the strength they are right now to keep the game moving while still offering protection for your team.

If you really do feel they need to be more impactful why not just make them have more HP or deal more Damage? I don’t see the need for any complicated “solutions”