Less than 6 days to end the season

There are 6 days left until the end of the season…
Up to what 5v5 rank have you reached?
And what do you expect to reach before the season is over?

1 Like

I haven’t played a single 5v5 match in the entire season.

2 Likes

Why? Don’t you like?
I prefer much more the games of 3vs3 but…sometimes I play 5vs5 to vary a little bit

1 Like

I hate 5v5, I can’t stand it, I would burn it if I could.

3 Likes

And what do you think about the Blitz mode?
(out of curiosity)

1 Like

I hate talents even more than I do 5v5 hahahaa

1 Like

I personally play a lot of Blitz mode when I don’t have time for a Ranked 3v3…
But I have to admit that the talents is something of the game that although they try to make it more fun … I think it is wrong because some heroes have very good talents and heroes who have useless talents, therefore, makes the game is unbalanced.

1 Like

Until a few weeks ago, I hadn’t ranked seriously since season zero lol… But then I thought I’d give it a shot and see what ranking is like nowadays. I’m enjoying it, and soloed up to 9s* playing lots of Lance, some Cath, some Skaarf, and a couple times Koshka. I’m not sure I’ll get time before the season ends, but I’ve got a good win % and feel like I could solo to t10. Maybe next season I’ll make the push :skaarfneon:!

*Full disclosure: I don’t really rank on my HipsterSkaarf account, since it gets recognized too often by people from the VG discord server (like folks I’ve had to mute/ban), and that’s stressful.
6 Likes

Silver mmr and close in visual elo, can’t be bothered to try to reach it tho as I play quite a lot less (like 4-5 times less) than before. If I do, I do, if I end up at 2590 range as previous season - I don’t really care. T10 (even silver) is not what it once was when a lot of players played and the skill ceiling was insane. T8 back in the days had a lot better players than T10 bronze currently have.

high T10 bronze. Been fairly consistently been playing only 5v5 ranked for this entire season. Quite enjoying it though the meta has gotten a little still as of last patch.

Next season will probably take a break from the game until some real change happens. Don’t get me wrong, 5v5 is in the best place it has ever been. If you have not been playing it: Do, it’s worth it. But I’m just somewhat tired of it, and am really getting into apple arcade.

speaking oof that server, does it even exist anymore? i left it when it was unbearably dead, although i remember the good times.

2 Likes

Honestly if I were to say my honest opinion. Yes its still somewhat alive, but don’t think about joining it.

The amount of threats I’ve gotten and pings by trolls and stuff. I threw that server to the bottom of my servers list and perma-muted it.

But on topic, I been maintaining my t9 status. Letting it decay and just ranking once to stop it from doing real harm. After hitting t10, I dont really see the reason to keep it besides bragging rights and t10 isn’t exactly a positive place too.

Im thinking about using my smurf to rank that all the way up to t10 as well. But this time i wont duo que but only soloq the way up and see how that fares.

1 Like

Vent coming…

im so done ranking solo this season i aint touching mah rank anymore i went from 3 games until VG silver to freakin 12 games away…is it my fault?? I dont think it is…is it my teammates who keeps picking CP ringo top or churnwalker jungle??? Absoulutely Y E S … :triumph: :angry: :100:

Churnwalker jungle is quite strong as long as you can hit your chains. Cp ringo… well, no wonder he lost lol.

2 Likes

Yeah, it still exists. It’s not suuuuper active, but still has pretty regular traffic throughout the day. As to trolls and toxicity - it’s a bit inevitable in a live chat situation like discord (compared to a place like here, for instance), but we’ve done a lot of… pruning… in the past year, so there are noticeably less trolls to anyone being honest about it. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

That is if they hit their chains…they don’t :minions_sad_t1:

1 Like

Then that’s the player’s problem, not the pick being actually bad. If they don’t hit the chains with Churnwalker, they are as useless as a minion.

3 Likes

Actually i did have a match where the minion was more useful :minions_happy_t2:

No joke, a big minion wave can easily take an unguarded turret before the enemy can do something to stop it.

Flashbacks to early 5v5 days when no one knew how to manage waves, split pushing was op, and minion candy existed

4 Likes