Legendary Kestrel Skin?

Yeah, that’s great and all, but to me there’s just dudes and dudettes. I only use male/female pronouns because if we’re gonna play by these arbitrary “GenDeR iS a SPectRuM” rules then I will use sex as the dominant factor of deducing gender. It’s just more efficient. And yeah Kestrel could have an Egyptian skin.

I mean… it’s not really arbitrary in the way I think you mean. Gender is arbitrary in that it’s not 1:1 with sex, but any sociologist worth their salt can research a social context and tell you what constitutes a masculine and feminine identity. But whatever, I’m just trying to give you some info moving forward.

An Egyptian skin would be cool! There’s a Southern Egyptian goddess of the hunt/archery that might be a neat character to base off, also loosely associated with water. You could also pick an Egyptian crane or something, since birds figure in Nile life and ancient imagery quite a bit. I can dig it.

Yeah, gender identity is pretty arbitrary in that it seems less like a new discovery and more like an epidemic of identity crisis.

I like the Egyptian theme, I might even want to see a South American theme one with an ethnic change in Kestrel. Just pls no female centaur kestrel.

Well Gender is a social construct, so it’s been around for a while. It’s just we as a society are understanding better like most things.

Everyone asking for Kestrel skin but we need other hero skins first!!! Also @Sener I like summer party Kestrel…

1 Like

She’s already has more skin than ma boi ozo

In my opinion, an awesome legendary skin would be a Wasteland Kestrel skin, or something like that. Her model could be her with a gas mask on, a black hoodie with the hood on, a beat up pair of jeans, some heavy boots, and a crossbow made from junk. Her skill effect changes could be Glimmershots that look like crossbow bolts that explode outwards, an Active Camo that looks like a bomb being placed and she walks around in a crouch position, and an ult that looks like her firing a longer crossbow bolt that leaves behind rings (like in the matrix I guess XD). Her sprinting animation could have her crossbow sitting on her back, and her recall could be her throwing a coin in the air and shooting it. Just a suggestion.

When you click the trash can icon wondering what that does. :+1:

1 Like