Legendary Kestrel Skin?

Yes swap smooth female legs with hairy man legs

Also isn’t gender physical attributes a man cant have a v just like a woman doesn’t have a d

Gender and sex are the same, id like a male version of kestrel, but I was thinking more of like “elven goddess” or “elven sniper” kestrel to go with the Sylvian and Spider Queen lore.

Actually sex is referring to physical characteristics while gender is based on your role in society based on your physical characteristics and what you identify internally to

3 Likes

genderswap is the term, it doesn’t necessarily mean swapping your gender only and not your sex

Yeah what @Satanicsoldier said. @pilebuster Also I don’t think SEMC would make a gender swap skin because they need to get a new VA and that’s money.

1 Like

Or just use one of the devs as the va

Who? Also I think making Kestrel ass smaller and making her body more male like would be hard for them.

Gender and sex are the same to me. I think you’re thinking of orientation, i.e. how someone views their own standing in society’s so called “gender roles”

cough Wonderland Skin: Blue Caterpillar Kestrel (EDITED you can look now) cough

Yeah a legendary skin for ketrel would be nice. Opals are too hard to get.

Actually i don’t know whether getting a specific blue print is harder…

Legendary Kestrel should be related with God of Egypt since there are Ra’dagio, Horus Idris, Anubis Baptiste. Kestrel should be Satis Kestrel. Satis is depicted with bow and arrow.

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satis_(goddess)

Sorry, they’re not the same. I think you’re getting confused on the terminology.

Definitionally, sex and gender are different, with sex being biological (chromosomes, internal/external sex organs, etc) and gender being the outward representation of your sex, generally along what society considers masculine and feminine. This can include body type, hair style, clothing, voice, mannerisms and posture, your interests and hobbies, and a whole host of other things. If you have these in particular configurations, then society sees you as either male or female. The key point here is that societies have differing ideas of what masculine and feminine are, which changes from society to society, and within single societies through time. It’s those ideas that define if you’re “male or female enough” to be called a man or woman by other members of your society. But this is different from sex.

What was the original topic again? Oh right, Kestrel skins… I’d like a new one, sure.

I actually am not sexual orientation is strictly what you are attracted to not figuring in the role you play. Gender, sex, and sexual preference is important to differentiate from when trying to understand sociology(which is extremely important in marketing)

Crappy skins but skins.
She has a lot.
(WWKestrel is the only worthy skin for me).

Yeah, that’s great and all, but to me there’s just dudes and dudettes. I only use male/female pronouns because if we’re gonna play by these arbitrary “GenDeR iS a SPectRuM” rules then I will use sex as the dominant factor of deducing gender. It’s just more efficient. And yeah Kestrel could have an Egyptian skin.

I mean… it’s not really arbitrary in the way I think you mean. Gender is arbitrary in that it’s not 1:1 with sex, but any sociologist worth their salt can research a social context and tell you what constitutes a masculine and feminine identity. But whatever, I’m just trying to give you some info moving forward.

An Egyptian skin would be cool! There’s a Southern Egyptian goddess of the hunt/archery that might be a neat character to base off, also loosely associated with water. You could also pick an Egyptian crane or something, since birds figure in Nile life and ancient imagery quite a bit. I can dig it.

Yeah, gender identity is pretty arbitrary in that it seems less like a new discovery and more like an epidemic of identity crisis.

I like the Egyptian theme, I might even want to see a South American theme one with an ethnic change in Kestrel. Just pls no female centaur kestrel.

Well Gender is a social construct, so it’s been around for a while. It’s just we as a society are understanding better like most things.

Everyone asking for Kestrel skin but we need other hero skins first!!! Also @Sener I like summer party Kestrel…

1 Like

She’s already has more skin than ma boi ozo

In my opinion, an awesome legendary skin would be a Wasteland Kestrel skin, or something like that. Her model could be her with a gas mask on, a black hoodie with the hood on, a beat up pair of jeans, some heavy boots, and a crossbow made from junk. Her skill effect changes could be Glimmershots that look like crossbow bolts that explode outwards, an Active Camo that looks like a bomb being placed and she walks around in a crouch position, and an ult that looks like her firing a longer crossbow bolt that leaves behind rings (like in the matrix I guess XD). Her sprinting animation could have her crossbow sitting on her back, and her recall could be her throwing a coin in the air and shooting it. Just a suggestion.

When you click the trash can icon wondering what that does. :+1:

1 Like