Lane Kestrel

It doesn’t have high enough cp to matter but any cp helps to increase the time you can stay invisible plus it helps a lot to fire of 15-20 second OSOK. I had a match where I sniped to steal ghostwing and could do it within 15 seconds for a blackclaw steal

It works well if you focus on one shot one kill I agree but what would you build then? Without attackspeed farming as kestrel is hell… (Early game)

I usually get 1 blade/boe with a crystal bit to start as it really helps with farming. I finish SF first because it triggers traps with its dot and build CW/SG and then build BM. My final build usually looks like SG CW BM SG boots aegis. It may depend on playstyle too, I poke with 2-3 shots then go a bit invisible and wait for reload and then repeat.

1 Like

Ssw SF SG BM? Might be a very interesting build

It helps farm wise cd wise energy wise and it amplifies all 3 skills and makes camoing easier.

Might work but the playstyles differ. 200 Wp is the magic number for kestrel to go instant stealth and this build gets it only after some BP stacks. SF+BM alone isn’t going to improve stealth duration by much, however if you like trapping people a lot this might actually work with some cp for that good burst and insta stealth few seconds into the fight. I like to build a single path and play based on it

Though SSw is already a hybrid item. We need more Hybrid items haha

@Kampfgeist didnt make it to the new forum juat saw him in match…

Like? Spellsword is hybrid in the sense it has cooldown which makes it the only Wp item to have it just like AC is the only cp item to have attack speed. The only other thing unique to Wp is crits, everything else is available now in the cp tree after spellfire change

1 Like

Well if there were more hybrid items heroes like Kestrel and Idris could take both paths reliably.

Well let’s see how your AC build does against my SG,CW,SF,BM build… I am quite sure I would win every time… I am invisible throughout the whole match after I’d say… 10 min? Maybe 12…I would out poke you with damage due to rushing SG,steal yo farm and starve you

Your basically getting that item.for what? One whole slot for 60 cp and some attack speed?? Pretty sure it’s 60 don’t quote me.on that

Clockwork has 40 cp. It does jackshit for your glimmershots. So I will be able to shoot you in the face more often for more damage. Also when you are out of glimmershots my auto attacks will destroy you.

AC is better than CW…

1v1 CW build loses out to AC easily. CW isnt used to increase your damage it is used for its cooldown and the broken active it has currently and use that for spamming abilities

2 Likes

Which doesn’t help Kestrel as much as others because her A doesn’t get affected by CW indeed.

I get it for energy regen. You get HC however I prefer JB and hence go with clockwork, if i don’t need JB when not much dives occur I get HC and replace CW with SG

1 Like

But both her B and Ult are affected by CW. CW makes CP Kestrel a threat to snipe any half health hero on the map every 26 seconds. That is without counting the passive from CW. Kestrel demands more energy on the Rise because she can’t hold on to her perk stacks like on the Fold due to the larger size. Lastly, playing CP Kestrel at AA range is asking to get killed. The entire point of CP Kestrel is to play at max range as a glass cannon.

I will admit to skipping a CW for a SC in some games. The idea is that it provides more lane clear speed than a CW.

I’d rather have the CP from AC than SC but I get your point. Lane clear speed is her biggest problem

I’m better then you mortal!! You can not destroy me!!

Show me your rank then

Chrctrs

Don’t believe Ondore’s lies. I’m Captain Basch.