Krul in 3.4 - new items make him too strong?

No Mortal Wounds on the enemy… that’s just calling for a lose.

3 Likes

Be careful, she is not a massive tank like Reim, she still needs defense. And the healing you get is not enough to compensate for that, it’s only a a 10% more (20% of the 50% already provided by AS), which is not much of a difference to justify picking it instead of defense.

Malene barely needs defense. She needs CD mostly. Also she has a nice B barrier and lifesteal is always build on her.

The item fits her well. She can drop clockwork for it. And still get a defense item.

1 Like

It’s great on Alpha as well. Give her SB, BP, and Shiv along with the Capacitor Plate, and she will never die.

I’m kinda eager to try it on Rona too (since it would work with her barrier). Or Reim. All those heroes can work with 2-3 damage items, which makes it worthwhile for them to pick up some tank items.

I think the author is referring to Krul having a massive barrier on his A, massive lifesteal on his B and massive burst-heal on his B. That’s what makes Krul powerful

Well all of his positive features get further enhanced through a single item.

Nobody else has those two elements in one kit…

1 Like

Fortress does. He has lifesteal and his Ult. But yeah, he’s the only serious one.

1 Like

AS, BM, DE, CW, Boots, Defense, where is the lifesteal? or you are using another build i havent seen yet. Changing that one defense item for just a 10% more lifesteal is not good.