Kensei hero spotlight

you know how SEMC said that joystick wouldn’t effect hero development? Kensei is very obviously easier with joystick controls, everything is easier.

just tried him out using tap touch . tapping the ability and tapping the direction is so clunky . his B move need to target a hero first. His ult is the only move that feels natural, which needs to select direction using joystick control.

Overall, 2 abilities are easier with Joystick and 1 ability is easier with tap touch.

SEMC is definitely designing heroes to suit joystick. Yet another lie along with “no auto aim” and No easy stutter step.

1 Like

His A is pretty much Reza B. Don’t see how joystick is easier. Also if you drag a bit too far it doesn’t even activate with joystick so I actually think A is easier with touch. B can and should be used on other targets sometimes as it jumps backwards. This is much easier with touch and much faster. I don’t think you should point fingers at them for something you find easier. Besides the hero is awesome and generally many people like him so I don’t see how he’s designed in a bad way.

1 Like

yeah he is pretty good. I just want them to not lie. I really don’t mind what direction they take.

They’ve been caught out too many times.

Yeah they have and it’s pretty bad. But in this case you can’t really know yet. As I said this about Kensei is your opinion and he’s the only hero so far.