It's ON with Lebatron!

Technical comments: stream quality was very good in general, some pixelation at times but overall quite on par with most mobile games I’ve seen. Sound was very good – your voice was clear without any garbling or dropout.

3 Likes

Not a bad day today: 2-0 in ranked play, one 5v5 and one 3v3. 3-1 in casual play, one 5v5 and two ARAL.
@hazeleyes must be my good luck charm!

1 Like

Agree. Being clear is something i appreciate a lot as a non english native.

1 Like

Back at it a bit on this Magnificent Monday! Working Blitz and 3v3.

1 Like

Wicked Wednesday!

2 Likes

Any feedback on my viedeo player banner? You should be able to see it load, just looking at the post above. It’s custom made, I’m not very fancy (literally used Google Drawing) - was hoping the gray gradient background would look more… well, gradient. Happy with the transparency of the game logos and overall think it’s a relatively clean/nice/professional look.

Struggling with setting up extensions. The panel below my channel is nice (has About Me, Rules, Schedule, Twitter) but I am not sure if viewers, when they decide to follow, are getting the alerts displaying on my stream displaying that they have with a cool animation effect. If anyone watches tomorrow, and decides to follow, let me know if something fun happens!

3 Likes

Okay, @RiseChu, I am starting with a casual game and going WP Lyra! Just for you! <3

2 Likes

I’m back at it. Focusing ranked 5v5 today!

I’ll be streaming quite a bit today - have a pretty open schedule for a while.

I’ll be streaming until about 11:30am US CDT and then again from around 1:00-2:30pm US CDT

3 Likes
1 Like

Playing some funky tunes today for you young kids to get educated!

1 Like

Apologies for cutting it short! When the wife calls, Lebatron answers. Until next week!

3 Likes

Come feel the rythym, feel the rhyme - Marley Monday! I’ll be streaming the next few hours playing some good ole Vainglory!

Some classical tunes to put your mind at ease on this fine hump day. Come hang!

Hi gang! Last one before I take a break for roughly 10-12 days - heading home for my brother’s wedding! Woot! Come hang - @hazeleyes - I SAW YOU ON briefly. @HipsterSkaarf - you’ve been on! I’m down to play ranked/casual with folks and to have some fun the next ~ 3 hours. Let’s do it.

1 Like