It's darkest at the deepest waters

7 Likes

4 Likes

FINALLY! Let’s hope so! :mermaid:

2 Likes

saw the leaks on this skin months ago, and I don’t think this is a pretty skin, more like just a color change skin, just like Ozo’s first skin. Not worth the wait.

3 Likes

So salty!

:salt: :salt: :kissyface: :salt: :salt:

9 Likes

lmfao
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I must agree, the skin that leaked was nothing too different from the default one… still, I am happy to see any skin for her + maybe they improved it.

Im sure they didn’t waste all that time to just recolor it. It was said that she had to get new technological thingies when making a new skin for her.

That’s how they explained Taka not getting a T3 skin for 2 years also, so … :unamused:

4 Likes

Come on now, its like the first time im trying to be supportive :confounded::pensive:, lets not try to make it hard for me to respond now.:laughing:

When Taka t3 came out, they did indeed introduce new effects into the game. Such has a transformative model that changed to black and instense glowing white colors. Plus we got that purple effect on his arm that has a purple flame with a black glow around it.

Even until now most of the newer characters dont have any sort of effect that resembles T3 Taka besides Melon with her model swap.

With a new effects designer (with previous experience) that they recently hired this year, Im sure it would be this quick to complete compared to last time.

3 Likes

raven%20sorry

2 Likes

Malene is special case… even if there is no special effect. Her swapping ultimate is already part of the effect change… new outfit for her.