Ishtar: Builds, Playstyle Tips, and Discussion

I will be the death of you!

Welcome to the community-built intro to Ishtar, the Ancient Evil, part of our forum #guides series!

BUILDS
PLAYSTYLE TIPS
OTHER RESOURCES
DISCUSSION: 4.6

If you’d like to contribute, please do! These posts are wikis that forum members can edit. Post your builds and playstyle tips! But don’t make it too detailed. The goal is a quick, easy-to-browse overview for players who are new to this hero. You may want to check out our other hero #guides for examples!

This thread is also for discussion, so feel free to reply with comments and questions about Ishtar and the builds and tips posted here.

3 Likes

Ishtar Builds

Build title (with role: :vgroles_jungle: :vgroles_carry_top: :vgroles_carry_mid: :vgroles_carry_bot: :vgroles_captain: )

CORE:
Item icons here

SITUATIONAL:
Item icons here

OVERDRIVE [A, B, C]

Include short summary here

Details about the build - i.e., build order, brief description of playstyle (burst, poke, sustain, etc)

added by @you, update 4.6

add more builds here

Ishtar Playstyle Tips

Your playstyle tip here

added by @you , update 4.6

add more tips here

Other Ishtar Resources

Wallpapers
Voice Lines
4.6 Update Notes

Official Hero Spotlight:

Queen of having a build thread before release

1 Like

Just gettin’ that hype train rolling!

3 Likes

i just tried her in a practice match and i am in love with her :heart_eyes_cat: she is everything i wanted petal to be and i kind of like her voicelines more, she has great animations and some thought required. now this is all without playing her in an actual match. as soon as i get her (is it a month now for glory release? i sure hope not :pouting_cat:) but i will almost certainly add to this page (although i am currently super low tier maybe worth ignoring?) but uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh time to change my profile favourite hero :smirk_cat:

2 Likes