Investing Time in Heroes

FROSTBURN!!! It enables you to land that forward barrage in its entirety, take one of those to the face and your in serious trouble.

1 Like

BP,PS and SB, her strength comes from mobility and that relies on kiting around with her AA and her B. She can build stacks incredible quickly, certainly how Dnzio tends to play a WP Skye.

1 Like

I like to go SS PS SB, Or you can go BS against armor last, sometimes a TT. and of course SB TM x2 always works to some extent at least, and is much easier to play.

BP is core on her imo. She works as a slower attacking more mobile Vox.

I don’t have Skye, but on the off chance I do play as her during Battle Royale, I usually build Serpant’s Mask, Tornado Trigger, Spellsword, Sorrowblade, Aegis, and Atlas Pauldron, respectively.

1 Like

Okay, ngl … I keep reading the title of this topic as “Investing Time in Herpes” … I need help.

6 Likes

I am SAW main…
runs away

Nothing wrong with a good saw everything wrong with bad ones XD because saw players come in two levels god and meme

1 Like

I wonder if anybody has ever seen SAWport being pulled off well.

It’s been done quite well I’m sure

i’ve seen it done a few times back in 3v3 and sometimes it worked. you just have to know how to position yourself and slow people correctly

I had the urge to play some CP SAW jungle in ranked and this makes me want to do it.

1 Like

Be prepared to get a couple dodgers first XD

3 Likes

I still pick Baptiste and Glaive from time to time cause I used to main them. Baptiste has a lot of CC and is good into specific comps but against ranged he sucks so bad. Same with Glaive, but range heroes who can’t position are usually easy prey.

WP Baptiste is pretty good bot laner and jungler. You should give it a try.

He’s a bit niche though. If you’re against a Celeste, Kestrel you’d do well to avoid him and go for something like a BF, Gwen, Skye or Glaive instead. Picking him against dive comps is good though.

Well Celeste rarely gets through ban phase though. Kestrel is pretty annoying but in my experience she’s not a very high priority. I don’t know why since she’s pretty damn good but I’m not complaining I hate her. So that leaves Baptiste pretty open most of the time. Other mages are not that hard to beat.

She is a long range with global ult not to mention invisible with a stun. But the biggest is the deleting Squishies in less than 4 well shot a

WP Baptiste is essentially a 1v1 monster, he’s able to 1v1 anyone as long as the person is not more fed than him or fed in general. Baptiste after scoring a couple of kills begins to learn his 2v1 capabilities because he is just that fed. But since its late game and the enemy mid laner is scaling he becomes a dedicated split pusher.

CP Baptiste does not see much play due to how there always a be a mid laner and that essentially makes him useless so he’s good as a support mage in the top lane. There isn’t really much carry potential with Baptiste in 5v5 if both teams are equal.

Top lane is a viable cp spot too though I have seen some attempts but most where done with a player who didn’t understand how to do it