Initial Quick Notes for Malene

So far my findings are that you gotta play her like Ali used to fight, floating like a butterfly and stinging like a bee. Personally, I’ve been sort of enjoying consistently baiting the enemy, then dodge, transform, shield, A, transform, A and either dive or retreat. Repeat.

She may need to be toned down a bit, but she can easily get caught out with cc. I like her a lot. She’s gonna be challenging to master. :poultry_leg:

For me so far the best exchanges were during team retreats. she can really direct traffic in that situation lol. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I just met Malene in ranked and she won 1v1 vs Krul. Yep she’s pretty balanced

3 Likes

All kiting heroes can take down Krul 1v1.

2 Likes

Yeah… my gut is sayin they’re going to scale back her early game, but keep,her late game stats.

If Krul is AFK… maybe? Not sure even then. If you lose 1v1 against Ringo or Vox as Krul it’s probably your first game. And I’m not saying they don’t work in real games but 1v1 no just no.

Both lv1. So Krul rushed in with his perk but Malene had vision, Malene rooted him and he lost his perk. She changed to dark and did like 200 dmg by A+empowered auto with 2 crystal bits. She retreated to turret and Krul took 1 turret shot. She changed to light form and slow him and with some more aa Krul died