Inara perk revealed on Vietnamese fb page

so whenever a treant spawns she has vision on it?
there is no placing it? she can track your rotations?
the wording is ‘inara gain small vision’. gain implies she benefits from doing something but what is she doing?

1 Like

2 Likes

Reminds me of Voldo from Soul Calibur

1 Like

what exactly is she doing? :confused::confused::confused:

i suspect she simply needs to be within the area ( most probably the same circle as ambient gold )

1 Like

maybe she somersault include weed lol

I amended your post to better reflect the truth

3 Likes

How the truth can be oftimes so painful and so sad!

Seriously the fact that the Toad hasn’t been placed yet makes me question what the devs even do.

so boring in 5s, and ungodly op in farm stealing in 3s. mkay.

I use almost every chance I get on Twitter to blast SEMC about it, despite how much I love them.

I saw doer (3d modeling/vfx dev, iirc) give an answer in twitch chat during the last dev stream - it has to do with number of assets during gameplay, which is something they’re always trying to get down for performance and functionality. Remember the time when you could spam scout traps and use all the asset space and Celeste and Petal couldn’t use their stars or seeds? This is probably similar, which is hilarious, but also, no good. :goldtoad:

1 Like

So we know if there’s a limit to how many of these she can place, or how long they last? If she can immediately jump to their location it seems a bit OP, but I’m sure they’ll balance it somehow.

With range. You have to be within a certain range to have vision and be able to jump.

Oh ok, makes sense.