I'm losing ranking points from my teammate dodging a match

You clearly don’t understand what I was pointing out, and then even include the arrogant “smh” at the end. Sometimes it really feels like people only agree with you because you are the forum administrator

I don’t wanna be rude but both of you, calm the f down. They f-ed up, they fix their mess. We can tell 'em to give refunds. Done.

I’ve had both teammates and enemies dodge my games a bunch of times. I don’t remember the exact number but maybe around 5 games? I haven’t lost elo once, I made sure to check. IIRC 3 games were with my team, 2 other people - neither of them lost elo either.

Lol, I’m quite calm, in fact. Just tired of repeating myself. :wink:

1 Like

That’s very helpful info. I haven’t yet played a ranked match so don’t have any way to check personally yet.

I’ve thought about checking the API for evidence, but as this involves matches that don’t actually start, the API data wouldn’t be updated until after the next COMPLETED match. Rip.

I might try recording a couple of matches with my capture card to see what I can find out.

I found this on the sub. Video evidence of losing elo…

I’m still not sure why I didn’t lose elo though.

Perfect! Looks like Tommy Krul is on it, too!

I’m still going to try to record a few matches to see if it happens to me. (Gonna use a smurf, ofc – don’t want to wreck my main!)

I am betting there’s some weird combination of factors required to make it occur. Tommy seems to be thinking network issues might be playing a role. Idk, but at least they’re looking into it again!

1 Like

Fixed!

2 Likes