I'm gonna post ideas about nerfing S-A-tier and buffing B-C-tier (Free-For-All)

The basic attacks originally don’t reduce A’s CD.

Alpha definitely doesnt need a nerf. Maybe shes creating a havoc in lower tiers but higer tiers hes pretty easy to counter with krul/reim/skye.

2 Likes

Wow, I have no idea why I thought so. Maybe I’m more tired than I thought. Edited

1 Like

I wouldn’t say easy with Reim. You could stutter step to avoid A and render A and B useless

But agreed

3 Likes

Well r u tired again mate???

me gonna crie. was watching anime n typing soo yeah xP

In high tiers they stop banning and picking Alpha for a long time

Because here nobody would ever use Krul and SAW properly.

1 Like

Increase the cooldown on Tony’s A.

Decrease the time it takes for Lorelai’s B to hit the ground and remove the disappearance of her B pool when she uses A.

Decrease the energy cost on Petal’s A.

Increase Ringo’s movement speed when Twirling Silver is activated.

Change the first tick of damage on Flicker’s A to trigger some milliseconds after the ability is used rather than instantly.

2 Likes

1st one: Agreed. 3s would do. Also, I want the ability to deal CP damage since Tony CP is borderline unviable and having 3 activations instead of empowering your next 3 basic attacks.
2nd one: I have other stuffs for her above, wanna check them out?
3rd one: Agreed. That thing costs a crap ton of mana.
4th one: Mmm I think that increase the attack speed scaling would be better since he’ll not be too strong early game but will be a beast late game. Also I have a perk rework for him which is every 5th basic attack is a double-shot basic attack.
5th one: it’s nice to see this change.

1 Like

You dont need Krul to win against Alpha, whenever I’m Rona I’ll out dps her

Definitely increase Baron’s auto attack range and buff his AoE damage % again. It’s tilting that a level 12 Baron has the same attack range as a level 8 petal with B buff active… PETAL. >.<

1 Like

I’ve become an Idris main because of how OP he is. I mean, as much as I love it, I do want the game to remain balanced, and so I suggest Nerfing the CP ratio on his ranged attack.

His mains source of damage should be his B, but they have needed it so much that now the basic attacks are his mains damage source, making him only a cp sniper, not a combo mage like he was supposed to be.

1 Like

He’s meant to be an Assassin, Burst-orientated like CP Blackfeather or Reza. So yeah, His B should be the thing dealing damage, and potentially the empowered basic attack after his A. But he’s not meant to be an AC dps sniper.

Actually, revert the changes for his ranged AAs to pre 2.12.

He was potato.

This text will be blurred

If only we had someone as godly as you doing the Balance teams job.
I mean, really. Who even needs a Nivmett!!!

I’m being sarcastic, btw

1 Like

That is problem with cp idris,He is either potato or borderline op. He was in the meta from patch 2.6-2.9 and disappeared with the BM changes and is back only now. DE buff indirectly buffed him as he is one of the best DE stackers and he didn’t receive a nerf like sam who too could have become op with the new DE but didn’t because of slight number changes

1 Like

Idris should get a nerf to his basic attack CP scaling but a new mechanic for his B. It should function like Ozo’s B where CP scaling increases. I would have Chakaram do 10% more CP scaling damage on each pass. So going out it scales at 100%, coming back it does 110%. If he jumps it does 120%, etc. His play style would really revolve around his core skill. (I know it’s currently 110%)

1 Like