…what makes Vainglory player salty?
Doesn’t matter whether they are still playing or not, casual, competitive, noob, pro, e-sport fan etc.
I’m really curious to see what makes players tick. At least, what our forum members are willing to say here.
For me, I know I’m salty when these things happen related to VG.
- Another player AFK’s in a match where teams are balanced.
- A problematic aspect in the game, be it a broken hero, item, talent or bug; does not get ‘a fix’ and/or is not acknowledged (by that the devs say whether it’s hard to fix or it is not a priority with good reasons).
- People rage pinging each other in-game.
- When players in-game simply does not stick together when pinged “Stick Together!”
- VG players posting things that are valid but too often repeated to the point of being an echo. (Mainly on the VG subreddit).
- Players posting threads demanding something to be returned without first seeing reasons as to why such a thing was removed in the first place and offering no alternative sound solutions (such as the card-based skin crafting system).
What makes you feel like spewing salt into the fires of rage? Vent down below!