I think I belong in TSM

So about :clock11: twenty :two: :zero: to :two: twentyfive :two: :five: minutes :clock: ago :back: I :smirk_cat: had this :point_down: intense :fire: game :desktop_computer: where I :smirk_cat: DESTROYED :bomb: the enemy :vs: team :family_man_woman_girl_boy: with my :smirk_cat: pro :necktie: Ardan :zombie: using :wrench: my :smirk_cat: patented :tm: op :biohazard: build. :hammer_and_wrench: Haters :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: will say :lips: it’s fake, :no_entry_sign: but it’s :100:% legit, :scroll: believe :thought_balloon: me. :smirk_cat:

TSM :black_flag: better :pouting_cat: sign :fountain_pen: me :smirk_cat: up :point_up_2: or else :pouting_cat: I’ll :smirk_cat: have to :two: bust :boxing_glove: out :outbox_tray: my :smirk_cat: CP :crystal_ball: Churnwalker :ghost: to :one: :vs: :five: em. :family_man_woman_girl_boy:
:pouting_cat:

10 Likes

I’d like the option to frame posts in gold, please.

4 Likes

offtopic is where all the real hidden gems hide

4 Likes

Are you jesus

try to get at me
bet you can't

You’re a wizard Harry

3 Likes

My god. Such a wonderful post 10000000000/10 lit af
:joy: :ok_hand: :fire: :100:

3 Likes

you belong in a mental ward

3 Likes

yeet

8 Likes

Quality mems. Me give 10/10. Wonderful work. We must frame this at the Smithsonian Museum to teach the little kiddos how real mems are made

5 Likes

1 Like

This is end stage cancer with metastases to my soul

3 Likes

At least this got him to create my new profile pic so something good came out of it

6 Likes

people who do not praise cate must burn in the fiery pits of emoji hell

3 Likes

4 Likes

This brings a tear to my eye. It’s so beautiful. :crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

I’m weak right now.:joy::joy:

f ur 30 words son

1 Like