I made all of the VG heroes as Mii Fighters for Smash Ultimate!

So I randomly thought of the idea of making miis of the VG heroes to use them in smash ultimate and I decided to actually follow through with it. Do note that I’m not the best at making miis and the customization options in both the mii maker and Smash are quite limited, so some might not be very accurate, but I tried to make them as accurate (visually, not class-wise) as I could to the best of my ability using the tools given. Anyways, here they are:

Adagio

Alpha

Anka

Ardan

Baptiste

Baron

Blackfeather

Catherine

Celeste

Churnwalker

Flicker

Fortress

Glaive

Grace

Grumpjaw

z

Gwen

Idris

Inara

Joule

Kensei

Kestrel

Kinetic

Koshka

Krul

Lance

Lorelai

Lyra

Magnus

Malene

Ozo

Petal

Phinn

Reim

Reza

Ringo

Rona

Samuel

SAW

Silvernail

Skaarf

Skye

Taka

Tony

Varya

Vox

Yates

I put this here in OT because I didn’t exactly feel like it belongs in Fan Art. Feel free to move it there if I’m wrong, mods.

14 Likes

W8 since when was Ardan black? :thinking:

Idk there isn’t a grey skin color so that’s the closest I could get to a dark color lel

These are awesome. I laughed when i saw Ozo and Reim although Ardan is more black than even lance and lance is straight up charcoal.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s because Smash makes skin tones darker than in the mii maker for some weird reason

Pretty good! Altho Alpha and Idris are practically the same thing

1 Like

When you said that it is impossible to make skaarf and grumpjaw , I wondered how you going to make Lorelai ? , the same thing for Skye and joule because they both normal girls riding mechanical things but you made them like baron wearing the mechanical suit , I like the work and I would accept skaarf and grumpjaw in any form you make them instead of leaving them alone.

1 Like

Alright, I’ll try to make them, although they will look pretty weird considering they weren’t exactly made to be human (or at least humanoid)

1 Like

Updated the OP to include all the heroes I didn’t initially make! I took a few liberties on them, though. In addition, I edited Lance’s skin color to account for the additional darkening Smash does.
@LegendaryE there you go!

1 Like

Hehehehe man I laughed when I saw them , they both eggs hehehe , thanks
It actually nice to see skaarf and grumpjaw become humans .

1 Like

can i marry the flicker one please

3 Likes

Flicker, Fortress, and Glaive. LOL. Awesome, my dude!

1 Like