How's Vainglory been?

big giant bold text on the “will” part. if you can’t understand the definition of “will”… then please.

Ok I’m sorry I should be more clear. What are you suggesting, if players don’t play a mode they don’t play a mode so I’m asking what are you trying to say. Get off your high horse.

if i get off, will you clear the smoke in your eyes? there’s too much “prediction” in your sentences. nothing is determined in the future.

1 Like

Yes obviously I can’t predict the future but I’m making suggestions for my desire so want else do you want from me? What do you want me to say? You just keep trying to argue with me until I give you the response you want. So tell me what you want me to say so you can stop wasting both of our time.

oh, it’s a desire. it’s kinda hard to determine that from reading, sorry. Desire’s and dreams, we all can have hope. I hope SEMC fix VG as well.

What? Every suggestion ever made on any forum is a desire…

Thanks everyone for your replies.

I’ve been in a state of “what should I play?” recently, moreso a desire to play a new game than to continue playing an older one, but Vainglory always pops back up in my head. I just don’t know if I want to commit the same.

Pretty succ tbh. Lpq victim here