How does this happen?

This is no ordinary salt mine. I am not complaining about players in fact if anything my team mates would complain about me. Not complaining about toxic team mates In fact, my team did not spam ping me like I’d expect, so they must have been nice people which pisses me off even more. Not complaining about lag or dodgers. I am pissed about how UNSTABLE the game was for me. MY GAME CRASHED OVER 10 TIMES IN 15 MINUTES! I lost count after the 8th crash. I crashed 3 times during draft and loading which did not concern me too much. If anything, I just hoped I would not crash when the game was actually going on and I was not too mad that I would be in jungle late since I was the support. But boy was I not expecting what was gonna happen after. I CRASHED AT LEAST ONCE EVERY 30 SECONDS
TO A MINUTE AT BEST! I AM SO PISSED HOW CAN A FAME BE THIS FUCKING UNSTABLE ALL OF A SUDDEN? I HAVE NEVER CRASHED THIS MUCH AND IT WAS DURING THIS AND LAST UPDATE ALONE WHEN I WAS EXPERIENCING CRASHING! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HAPPENED TO THE GAME ALL OF A SUDDEN? (Using a Huawei Nexus 6p which is able to handle high with no lag other than when I reconnect which of course, makes the game jittery for a bit and internet lag) I AM SO PISSED CAUSE IT IS NOT ME OR MY INTERNET THAT SCREWED US! IT WAS SOMETHING COMPLETELY OUT OF MY CONTROL!!!

P.S: I am not exaggerating when I am talking about how many times I crashed

2 Likes

did you update yet? there’s a hotfix that is optional…

if you’re one of those that’s still considering it:

I have 2 devices, one with the old 3.3 and another with 3.3.2

it is noticably smoother and faster.

1st of, language unless you want yourr post reported.
2nd is: well, you can restart the phone or try un+reinstalling the game.

They swore twice. That’s not that big of a deal, is it?

2 Likes

Wait, since when has the rule changed?

since when is swearing bad, i dont see this forum being religious or anything. If its pointed towards another person, then i can see it being offensive but if its his way to help explain the way he’s feeling, why complain.

Anyways I haven’t had a single problem with VG ever since i switched to my iphone. Not bashing android but my samsung tablet also never experienced these problems.

Is your device old? Did u update it from the hotfix? I heard that system updates can cause conflict with apps and data.
Ex: ios updates which are buggy as hell

No. I swear all the time but since the rules are too strict and I got reported all the time so I don’t.

ahhh, i sometime swear but ive never been flagged before •_•

Damn. That’s very lucky of you.

You literally have “ass” in your name. If this forum were that strict you wouldn’t.

Having seen many of your comments and posts, you are getting reported for your attacks on others. Whether swearing or not.

1 Like

Yeah cause like some guys are always mean on me duh… you can’t tell someone to be nice when they are being attacked.

I’mma uninstall and reinstall cause I seem to have the hotfix. Hopefully this bs does not continue

1 Like

Like someone said I only swore twice and this forum is full of adults and teens cause I doubt smol children play VG other than younger DNZio kek. Not gonna do any harm lol

2 Likes

And btw, it’s “Dumbass” means a stupid person. It’s not that bad. (I’m such a bad person LMAO)

Man, teens grow fast these days.

Well that is time of their life when they swear like sailors, so it’s understandable

Swear like troopers, that’s the idiom ain’t it?

In response to your first reply to me:

You are not innocent here. I have seen you go right on the attack when someone offers constructive critism. Thats not being mean. Generally from what I have seen you are quick to go on the offensive with anyone who disagrees with you, or says something you don’t like. (Your second reply to me is solid evidence of this) Also, report them if there is an issue. Otherwise you make yourself look bad.

In response to your second, very condescending, reply to me, I was commenting on you saying you get reported for swearing when you have a swear in your name. Ass is a swear word regardless of where it falls on the scale. So by having that allowed in your name, obviously you aren’t being reported for swearing.

You a being reported for swearing at, being offensive to, or otherwise being uncivilized to other forumers. Plain and simple.

Ok but please, don’t be mean to me like a lot of people in this community.

You were very rude to Nivmett too, when all he did was be civil to you, because you have some half baked notion that you’re better than him at balancing. Little things like that.

2 Likes