How do I get the invite badges

I can’t say I’m not a completionist. How would I be able to get the invite badges? Is there a link I use?

I guess adding to this, I also wish to know where the “tutorial” is.

Reply to @ForumBotMatch to get advanced tutorial

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @ForumBotMatch display help.

@ForumBotMatch display help.
It won’t let me post under 30 characters.

I currently know how to do the following things:

@ForumBotMatch start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@ForumBotMatch roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@ForumBotMatch quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@ForumBotMatch fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Is the forums actually just a modified discord server?

Huh… you’re full of surprises @ForumBotMatch

2 Likes

Pinkie, go to your messages. There should be a message from the bot, repy to him

1 Like

Lol, no – it’s an app called Discourse

Tbh, I didn’t know the bot could do all that other stuff!

2 Likes

Nice, you should get the award. I’m already attempting to get several done

Bot still didn’t explain how invites work

Just explore a little bit. In your profile settings you’ll see an option to invite people, which is what this badge is referring to.

:+1: I may or may not be rushing to work so I’ll take a more careful look when I’m off, I’ll see you guys later!

There’s an advanced one as well.Can’t seem to find it?

@idmonfish @HipsterSkaarf

Where’s the advance tutorial

In your messages (click your profile pic in the upper right, then choose the envelope icon), send a message to @ForumBotMatch

When the bot replies, you can send @ForumBotMatch start advanced user to start the tutorial

Does anyone know how to get level 2 access?

We still have to write a post on some of the Discourse basics, but all the trust levels work on the idea that if you post normally, and have good forum habits, you’ll get upgraded. It’s not something you have to specifically try to earn.

Level three brings some new abilities, like creating wikis, and helping with thread organization/titling, but we have some opportunities for folks to help out before that, too. Check here, if you’re interested:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Forumers we need your help