How do i counter Blackfeather in 1v1? ( No kruls allowed )

Kensei loses 1v1 against BF, and so does Baptiste.

i can expand it if you wish

Can you imagine how hard is for me to not start this discussion again? Please. She can win, but doesn’t counter BF.

1 Like

Thanks for the responses everyone

1 Like

No one is stopping you honestly. I just said my way of countering bf in 5v5 and most of time I can take him down. It’s all abouy distance and baiting bf…

Reim with spellfire eat bf alive , and if you wp reim even better with ps and bp
But cp reim can fight early , wp reim mid/late.

Wp baptiste is good too , cp good too but its like skye you need to land skillshots and make perfect moves to win .

Problem with 1v1ing Bf if he has trouble against anyone he goes CP and has no problems. Except for a good Skye she can win against either.

Nah man a good CP BF will lurk in bush and he will B+A+C (remember he’ll do it so fast that you have 5 stacks on you already) and kill you before you AA and Suri Strike. He bursts pretty hard anyways so you don’t really have to wait in a bush you could just A + B and then ult.

WP sorta debatable but yeah generally a Skye should win that matchup.

1 Like

Wanna know something funny? A good BF will Rose Offensive all the CC you spammed and then the best part is you’re gonna Drifting B and then kite. What you said with Malene applies with every character she’s against and to be honest you don’t have to defend your main this much, you have to at least admit she still does too much damage for someone who has CC stacked on CC.

1 Like

i see a lil bit of conflict seeing opinions on who can beat BF, ect

Any hero can beat BF it depends on the enemy’s skill and the player skill level.

Malene Baptiste and Reim can beat Bf, not only that but strategies can also beat BF like all focusing him or kiting him. Roams also make a difference

ok ill go back to watching anime UwU

Skye getting caught doesn’t mean it’s a bad match up lol. Yes she’s not a hard counter and they have different power spikes at some points but in 1v1s especially lategame Skye would win.

Malene has low cooldown and with clockwork, her A and B in both form will be ready in no time. And her empowered attacks with aftershock and dragoneye can eliminate him easily everytime you swap… so yeah…

A good malene will know when to attack and when to distance herself. Dive heros are her weakness so distance is important to Malene. She can even take fortress, krul and rona down with proper positioning.

Krul, rona and fortress are easy to take down. You say divers are her counter, but you also said she defeats BF, who is the best duver in the game… As i said a bunch of times already: he has 3 gap closers, 3 reflex blocks, 1 speed boost, barrier… You cant scape from him if he is equally skilled. He is also built quite tanky, so the empowerment of you AA wont deal that much damage and as mage Malene is squishy, so she can be bursted/killed easly.

Well then I must be lucky to be able to take down bf. Her enpowerment with AS and DE does a lot of damage despite her dark enpowerment nerf

Or you just outplayed your opponent.

2 Likes

I would go for Rona, Alpha or Ozo (all WP) more in a 1v1 for a definite win. Most ranged heroes find it a difficulty to counter BF (assuming this is WP BF). Vox and Skye against him is a 50/50, while everyone else just dies probably.

Ozo loses to bf and so does alpha… i think. Im not sure abour rona and alpha.

Blackfeather has lost his slow making him way more vulnerable to Skye.

A Frostburn Skye who Forward Barrages Blackfeather will have an Edge over BF now that he can’t use on point to slow her in return. BF can execute to gap close but Skye will suri and repeat…

1 Like

Baron is slower than phinn.

Just wanted to say that

CP or WP Skye? or either? :thinking:

CP Skye. 3030303030303030303030

1 Like