Heros that are Strong in 5V5

I play WP joule and reim yesterday, seems they’re in a good spot

huhhhh wut. You need to get her in reboot first and with cp joule that aint happening. You just dont spam brb. You try to lure opps into a funnel and then only use brb. CP joule is one of my fav pics against skye after fort and koshka. and You need to use BRB when bf and idris are far away and dont really expect a BRB. If they get in melee range, they can destroy you while youre using your BRB by using their ults.

Bf and Idris have dashes on short cool down and can just move out of BRB easily. Joule against Skye?Joule has zero mobility after using A and Skye can dance around her

Agree. Joule’s perk helps with tanking the straight line attack of Alpha. Alpha’s movement is pretty predictable so Joule can land the leap. BRB melts a rebooting Alpha. Joule struggles against dash heroes and works well against limited mobility heroes.

I use the echo joule. And skye is squishy af. And most skyes just build a RB. one ult and its a one hit ko. And you need to be smart to use your joule ult. Use it when shes using her A or exactly after a B. I almost never use joules B maybe a little for poking. Its mostly the A and C. In the end it all depends on the player’s skills. Even an alpha can beat a reim. And a taka can beat a petal. And afaik, cp joule needs way less skills than a skye in my tier.

Against a locked on Skye it’s extremely difficult to get two BRB in. She can dodge one with her B and another with the movt speed from her perk, she is very good at kiting and dodging skillshots. Skye is definitely more tough to use than Joule , one moment of distraction and you are dead. Joule is more forgiving in that aspect as she can take damage well

Taka can outplay a petal with his versatile kit. I don’t think alpha can do the same, she likes to be in your face and hit you till you are dead and reim likes people to be near him and can shut down alphas kit with his B. She only has damage and gap closers in her kit unlike taka who can do a bit of everything

Youre talking about god skyes lol. Show me one t5-t8 skye who can dodge a good lance impale, let alone joule ult. Everyone talks about stuff in theory. Practically, its not that easy to dodge a joule ult. Like i said before, if skye’s B is on cd, joule ult will 1 hit ko her. Even idrs, most idrises start in with their A and then it has like a 10s cd. So if i use my joule ult after that hes dead. same applies for his ult. And bf has only 2 charges. You might want to use it for CC escaping instead.

1 Like

I am a T6 player and not the best Skye but can dodge impales and a lot of skillshots easily. I am not speaking about player skill but hero kit, Skye’s kit allows her dodge almost everything in the game. Idris A has 8 cooldown at max level and gets reduced by AA plus if I am playing against cp joule why would I waste it randomly when I know I can get KOed by it if caught.

2 Likes

An Idris who engages with his A is a troll…

I mean idris can always shimmerstrike on you or some one else to dodge it

Seriously? Your A is mainly an engage skill which you can use to dodge skillshots when needed

Only if your B is already used otherwise you lose part of your combo. Using A then B diminishes a lot of damage… That is if your Ult is still up. If not you are in for a world of hurt because you have a single chakram.

Combos aren’t the source of damage for wp idris. His B is a poking tool and ult for stickiness or avoiding dangerous abilities

His chakram combos are still pretty painful especially if they don’t have defense

1 Like

Depends on the situation, the barrier is good and the dmg amplification good for opening + if the fight is right you will almost instantly do few AAs to bring the cooldown to almost 0. :slight_smile: tho I agree many just waste it.

1 Like