Heroes’ spoken voice lines - Opinions, thoughts?

1. Koshka:
    Fits the Character the best IMO, Bubbly and Excited with some serious attention problems

2. Reim
    Really emphasizes his old age and sarcastic cold/dark humor

3.Catherine
Dominating and Demeaning just how i like it. (That emote is soooooo good)

I’d like to show you to the door.

2 Likes

“Pinnacle of modern engineering and I can’t play Vainglory on this visor!” “Weird looking minion…oh! You’re a hero…” “I appreciate intelligent enemies. You know any?” Baron has some god tier voice lines. Ozo is in a tier by itself tho @DIMTI

3 Likes

Baron is the true god of vg. no one notices him but he’s just one big s—post waiting to happen

1 Like

I still wish Varya VL were louder and most annoying is ozo

1 Like

QUIET, YOU’LL FRIGHTEN THE CRICKETS!!!
-Flicker

Adagio. Just because he has one line that uses the word “ass”

“Well I’m part Elder Dragon, part beat your ass.”

1 Like

3 Likes

My main has some quotes that make me feel like he just comes straight out of an FPS game. Baron has some hilarious quotes like @NinjaBryden said, oh boy I thought that I was the only one to notice this awesome quote. Gwen’s got a cool quote which I found hilarious: “Line up so I don’t waste bullets.” (Her A deals its damage in an AOE piercing through any body blocking and her ult which can be body blocked isn’t a bullet.) Kestrel is quite humourous (dark humor of some sorts, kinda like Darth Vader) has a really sick quote: “Welcome to my crosshair.”

i quite like Pimp Flicker - calling out all his Tramp names. I can’t even remember them all.

1 Like

new skin confirmed?

This text will be blurred

its not my idea… it’s one from the OG forums. I’d find the thread if i was bothered… quite funny.

alpha has the best, honestly. her lines align so well with her character, and the fearful lines (like the “i can feel it, i’m afraid.”) always makes me empathize with the killer robot searching for corn yarn garden.

also skaarf and grumpjaw’s lines are gr8

Let’s just say it, you’re not the smartest one in your family, are ya

1 Like