[HERO IDEA #3] Farrid, The Keen Warhunter

Hey Again! It’s Tyrantino and today I’ll be presenting Farrid The Keen Warhunter.

Farrid was one of the guardians of his kingdom. Born with keen senses, He uses his gift to hunt down his victims with his powerful arrows, And reveal those who try to hide from his gaze.

BASIC STATS
Health: 619-2107
Energy: 310-670
Attack Speed: 100
Movement Speed: 3.4
Weapon Power: 73-230
Armor: 20-50
Armor: 20-50

ROLE: CARRY or ASSASSIN
LANE: BOT or JUNGLE

HEROIC PERK: SHARP SENSE
Prey’s Mark: Farrid’s abilities mark his targets with Prey’s Mark. Basic attacks against mark targets deal bonus damage and extend the mark while abilities consume the mark for additional effects.

War Arrows: Farrid’s first two basic attacks will deal enhanced damage to enemies. This only happens every 10.5 seconds

FIRST ABILITY: SHARPSHOT
Farrid fires an arrow that damages the first enemy hit. The damage increases the farther the target is.

If the target is marked, The arrow will silence and slow the enemy for a few moments.

• The arrow’s base damage is weapon power and deals basic attack effects
• Weapon power increases the range of the ability.

SECOND ABILITY: HUNTER’S SIGHT
Passive: Enemies marked will also be revealed.

Active: Farrid temporarily increases his vision range for 7 seconds. Revealing and marking all enemies within his range.

• He can freely move during this ability.

ULTIMATE: ARROW OF THE ENDER
Farrid channels before firing an arrow that pierces and damages all enemies hit. If an enemy is killed by this ability, The cooldowns of his first two abilities will be refreshed.

If the targets are marked, The arrow will deal increased damage and stun the enemy hit within it’s outer range.

• Farrid can be interrupted during the channel of the ability.

• The range increases the longer he channels.

2 Likes

Unrelated, but I’m curious as to why you feel the need to (re)introduce yourself in the beginning of every post?

This hero feels some reminiscent of Quinn from LoL. I do enjoy the arrow that silences, though.

1 Like

IDK, I felt like i have to be really formal with my posts here in the forum. Thanks for the response

Honestly the war arrows could be changed to a shorter cooldown imo 15s is some ults cooldown

1 Like

There we go, all better now. Thanks for the response :slight_smile:

1 Like

Imo a ranged hero that does that amount of damage (and that amount of debuff) shouldn’t either have that much base wp, or less HP, because ~2300 is as much as of Baptiste, which is close ranged, and it would seem unbalanced against a hell lot of enemies, specifically carries and supports due to the high damage, tankiness and silence+slow on his A.
This hero is like 3 in 1, he has vision, range and damage, probably would be a versatile hero that can be played as wp, cp and captain. He should be nerfed, where I’d say that instead of a silence he does a mortal wound, but I can imagine a hero like this being introduced. Only problem is that he is a classic moba archer and semc ONLY adds unique heroes, where the weaponry reaches from a gauntlet to a scythe. We already have an archer, meaning that this hero will benefit having a crossbow instead for the originality. I rate this 9/10, good hero but would be a superweapon of extreme destruction imo

2 Likes

Noticed his movement speed is under average, so he’d benefit from being with a lyra