Help me with a decision PLEASE

So I was looking for a bracelet but Idk which is the best, I mean, they have the same price and I love all but I can only buy one (bc a lot of bracelets it’s 2 much pls).

these are the bracelets

ignore the one with skulls and wings.

pls halp me.

why are youmst neede a bracelet

also i can’t see them ;-;

pls halp me.

How large of a image is this it’s still uploading

sh1t.
I need a bracelet bc I like them <3

1 Like

done, you can see the pic.
dlakflksdlfd

1 Like

Personally I like the bottom left corner one if only it was black

personally I like the bracelets in brown more than black.
I think is bc my first bracelet is brown ^_^.

Black is just the cosplay in me as I tend to do darker characters

bottom left looks the nicest to me. after you get one send picture of your arm please. otherwise the 3rd (going left->right) in the top row is nice and so is the 4th in the second row

1 Like

I think I have a little preference in the bracelet with 2 belts but I’m insecure bc I like all.
Maybe, if I choose the one with 2 belts, would be better in black or brown?

Btw, It’ll take time to send the pic bc I’m still in the decission xd I’ll do it if I buy one anyways!

personally i prefer brown, but that is mostly just because i like the colour brown and am a very brown person even thhough im white. i have no idea what would eb nic on you

Well I prefer the brown too ^^.

1 Like

uhhhh how about all of em

1 Like

The style of the bottom left and middle looks nicer. Middle if you want something simple and sleek, bottom left for some more detail on your bracket it also gives off a cute charming vibe to me. I assume they’d all come in either colour so black seems more sleek, brown feels rustic, they both can go with casual looks but black has potential to be matched with different styles (dunno if you care much for having accessories match outfits)

I’d go with middle black one myself, but if your not really into fashion and trying match clothes and accessories then middle brown since your leaning more the double strip style.

2 Likes

I can’t :(.

O

You have a great eye.
Thank you really

1 Like

i just really like fashion and accessories are a huge part of it, honestly could’ve written more but words fail me lol

Don’t worry, you helped a lot :).

1 Like

so you know which oine to get?