Hello eveyone!

How’s my favourite community doing?

1 Like

Angry, salty, tired, sad? Idk, it seems like the community in general isn’t too happy right now. Too many bug and bad decisions.

2 Likes

Wow, seems like some things haven’t changed. That’s sad really. I too felt like that when I left. I slowly lost interest until I just didn’t bother to check anything and just left vainglory all along (discord groups etc). Since it’s been a while I thought on checking on you guys. Good to see a familar face around tho :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to see an older face !!

In general, passionate but exhausted is probably the best way to describe the community at the moment

2 Likes

hi klemon

Hello EU mod
I used to read the report subforum in our old forum , videovillain and you
the help subforum here is trying to be like the old forum but I think it’s hard without Devs communication , and for me Iam waiting the 3v3 balance changes next update , nice to see you again !

1 Like

Praying that what SurpriseBirthday says about optimizing the game ends up coming true in the coming patches

I’m really hoping they can find a good comeback in general as the few news I’ve read while I was out sounded pretty devastating to me. Just a point I liked to add from the few games I’ve played recently is the fact that we can see winrate in casual games just kinda ruins it a bit since it makes everyone go terribly competitive on any type of match ending up toxic.

I’m glad to see people are still trying to help each other out on these forums, reports & bug section was by far my favourite. I did try to help around here too but with the whole situation of SEMC changes, it was harder to contact the devs/help section which would leave me hanging a bit. Hopefully we can get the support back sometime soon.

About the optimization of the game… could it be an incoming Christmas miracle?

Hi pigstuffs!

2 Likes