Have you ever wondered why you crafted or bought some skins? Do you ever want a refund? What skins are you anticipating for?

Ouch. I feel for ya.

Those are certainly something to be missed.

I remember when on March 14th they put the Flicker skin for 314 ICE. I REALLY HOPE THEY DO THAT AGAIN.

Nooo uuuhh i also have more ideaas. His A would be black mist and it would make like a mist sound and his B would be a black circle with a bunch of black mist around him and when his B ends the mist turns into a ball and explodes with black mist everywhere (not literally eveywhere but you know what i mean). Ir would be a legendary skin. Neeaaat

Really?! I didn’t know that!

Why though? I got all his skins via Chests and Blueprints I think. He’s one of those that I really have no problems with his skins.

Depends really. His Epic skins have been pretty good at adding animations.

What I see would be his class of Legendary skins is that he’ll have the same quality and colours added to his ability animations like his Epics, but has more varied animations on his model, actions and his recall.

Oh i seeee…
Okay then his idle animation would be him looking around for a few secs then if he doesnt move then he would start floating in the air like this s-l300

Also when he recalls his stripes would dissapear and his whole body leaving his evil grin until that dissapears too. Like this CheshireCatEslinger_grande

When he returns he reapears again. His fighting animation would be different and moving animation too. Oof

The possibilities are endless if the hero they are working with has a flexible and likeable base.

I think some of the heroes Vainglory has have a great amount of creative real estate that they can exploit.

It also has to factor in the likeability of the hero. A hero that is liked, usable, flexible etc. is a prime candidate for skins of all kinds.

Some heroes are unfortunate because their bases limit their possible avenues of skins that aren’t too generic nor wild.

Fortress is one of those I think. What can you dress up a wolf as before everything starts to blend together and looks the same?

Hey i really like his summer skin. I like the water animation and the sounds it makes hahaha. But yeah i guess, still one day i well wait to see if they ever five churnwalker a cthulhu skin or flicker his Cheshire cat skin

Yup. Heroes like skye, rona and alpha are so meh right now. Some skins i use regularly are the SE gwen and LE ardan for the sake of sunlight. And I m not in mid elos :stuck_out_tongue:
Heroes like alpha and rona get destroyed hard when opponents know what they are doing.

the only skin i bought was broken doll alpha rare when it had just come out and was discounted and you could onyl buy rare skins. i had saved up the ice from drops because i have not spent money on vg (until the og battle pass) i do not regret that and her t2 skin are some of the best skins in the game they have great models. if only her legendary had such a good model… i also want malene and flicker skins because they are very fun and 2 of my other best junglers. i wish petal wasn’t bad because she was also one fo my strongest :crying_cat_face:and i have all her skins… still no regrets

Some heroes like saw and petal seem to be pretty much screwed lol.

Make the wolf into a different animal like a tiger. Honestly I feel like Yates was just a Grace skin because every time I play him it feels like I wanna do a benediction.

There’s a couple skins to avoid at all costs.
T3 adagio. Horrid attack speed
T3 skye. Model is slighly larger, aa slightly slower if moving backwards.
Basically, if the model is changed to appear a bit larger, chances are it is.

Side note, some skins like the rainbow skaarf have an illusionary effect on the b. It seems larger probably because of all the color.

Weirdly enough, petal skins are probably the most fair. No signficant difference between the L’s

Yeah, Alpha and Rona don’t really have that much tankiness to survive in higher elos eh?

I think SE Gwen and LE Ardan are ok choice, though given that you don them for Sunlight’s sake, I guess you’re waiting for a skin for a hero you truly can enjoy.

Mhm.

I agree that Alpha’s Legendary is a bit weird and feels a little bit of a downgrade. The Epic skin would have been a great conclusion to the series.

Malene and Flicker getting legendary skins would be great! I mostly play them laner and support respectively though.

Petal skins are great. She’s just weak because her kit revolves around hard numbers due to its simplicity.

Hopefully she gets a rework in the coming years (maybe a year or two).

1 Like

Haha. Yeah, making Fortress a different animal does work, though I can only imagine how the body dimensions will be like.

Yates easiest to use ability is his B, so I can see why you get the impression that he feels like Grace at times.

Huh, I didn’t notice that Adagio’s T3 and Skye’s T3 have such downsides. Fair observation and advice.

Some skins have that effect that’s like an illusion. Changes based on the angle one sees them in-game I suppose.

Petal skins are the fairest maybe because the model changes are significant, her seeds and pets get changed. The only thing differing is probably the degree of animation and sound effects.

The original idea of the skin was to have a horrific killer doll.

Broken Doll was the best skin to fit it but they soon decided to change the idea of the broken doll into a more “Kid-Friendly” skin series to appeal to the younger audience which flopped at the end since most of the players stopped building towards Clockwork Alpha for its feminine design.

I made a actual horrifying concept here which should have been ideally for the broken doll line.

Tier 3 Alpha concept redesign

Tho the effects may be too advanced for the EVIL Engine

I have multiple accounts , and somehow I have taka skins in all of them while Iam not a taka player , like I could try right now making new account and opening a chest , i would say 90% taka skin possibility .

For Vox, in terms of stutter stepping: Default=rare=epic>SD>Ice>>>evolution.