Have you ever wondered why you crafted or bought some skins? Do you ever want a refund? What skins are you anticipating for?

It was a long long long time ago. During the time when we got BPs thrown at us left and right from events. I regret it now but during the time I wanted the Red Rona skin so bad, but after I got it it was meh and I prefer the base at times.

1 Like

L baron and Corsair krul.

L baron model disadvantageous and corsair krul attacks slightly lower. I meme’d myself.

(This was a while ago)

Ah but what you feel is just an ILLUSION created by your brain. Its weird how we humans feel like we are in control but our subconscious are there to remind is other wise.

Then what about Tier 3 Skye :eyes:

This text will be blurred

Uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Alexa play the the long part of the vainglory theme

lel certain skins affect animation to attack speeds slightly. Gattorex did a video about same skins fighting a while ago. Definitively not created by my mind

Or IS IT? HMMMMMM? What if i told you that mostly everything isnt true? WHAT IF I TOLD YOU THAT your subconscious has affected your mind so much that it also affected your opinions about the skins creating the illusions and now it is CEMENTED IN THE BRAIN

I’ve bought heroes for skins: Phinn and Krul. I wanted to try out the rare skins I’d gotten from chests. I kind of regret it, because I don’t (and can’t) play them both outside of Brawls.

I can’t say I’ve bought any skins I regretted, because I haven’t spent a cent on this game. I think I must regret crafting something back from card times, though I can’t really remember.

I can imagine that kind of skin, though the animations are probably heavily focused on when he’s invisible.

Not sure what the Faun hero will do other than she’s is sure going to be a jungler or a melee laner (hopefully the latter).

Given that non-mobile heroes are never going to be viable in the current state of the game, I assume she will at least have one mobility ability.

Yeah, Sorrowblade is ok but is unfortunately an Epic skin, which brought about most of the community’s dislikes and also made us question: Are these skins worth their rarity?

I know that SE skin gave the impression that they were worth equal to or more in terms Sunlight gains until people found out that they don’t.

Also, oof. T3 Joule and Corsair Krul are some of the best skins. Red Rona… eh I say. She has cooler blade animations and more hair, but otehr than that, I never quite using Rona aside from her base and LE Skin.

I’d say destroying Blueprints are only ever worth for heroes you really, really don’t like.

Holding onto Blueprints I think is the best choice for now. I know I have a few that I haven’t bothered crafting yet because I lack the Essence to do.

Heck, I have every Blueprint for Adagio skins (except his Legendary which I already got from a Chest I think) and I’ve yet to craft them.

Interesting. I didn’t know Fly or Die Baron and Corsair Krul gave disadvantages.

I agree that some skins seems to make attack speed better by virtue of the animation being smoother and/or slightly shorter.

I know I stutter step better with Vox on Ice compared to all other skins of his that I have (only missing his Epic sky pirate skin).

I feel sad for the heroes I have that have skins, but I never use them much.

I don’t regret buying any skin as far as I can remember, but I do regret not getting the first Fortress LE.

I desired it so badly but I was not in a position where I could acquire ICE at that time. If it ever comes back, I’ll certainly get it. Come to me, my lovely doge!

That’s the thing though; blueprints represent possibilities. Even if I absolutely disliked a particular hero, destroying a blueprint for that hero effectively permanently shuts me out of that crafting path. It’s about keeping your options open more than it is about liking or disliking any particular hero. Also, I guess I partly feel this way because I can craft dozens of skins of any rarity I want with the essence I have…if I was getting unowned blueprints to begin with.

Skins I barely use- Alpha(Crafted full set), BF(Crafted/bought with opals all), Rona(full set), skaarf(full set, literally have all his skins somehow from bp and golden ticket, skye(The first complete set i crafted 2 years back)

Nice sets! Shame that a majority are just not viable to use in the mid elos.

Skaarf is probably one of the few heroes I consider worth the time investment to play and hunt his skins down. Some of them are pretty cute.

Also probably one of the oddest dragons I’ve seen in recent years.

Ayeee same, too bad her Tier 3 is way too bulky for her model

That’s exactly why I’m sad but SE Joule is better than nothing along and I have every other Krul skin besides that one so its cool. Red Rona I don’t know why I was so hyped the skin is really bad imo.