Have you ever wondered why you crafted or bought some skins? Do you ever want a refund? What skins are you anticipating for?

There’s a couple skins to avoid at all costs.
T3 adagio. Horrid attack speed
T3 skye. Model is slighly larger, aa slightly slower if moving backwards.
Basically, if the model is changed to appear a bit larger, chances are it is.

Side note, some skins like the rainbow skaarf have an illusionary effect on the b. It seems larger probably because of all the color.

Weirdly enough, petal skins are probably the most fair. No signficant difference between the L’s

Yeah, Alpha and Rona don’t really have that much tankiness to survive in higher elos eh?

I think SE Gwen and LE Ardan are ok choice, though given that you don them for Sunlight’s sake, I guess you’re waiting for a skin for a hero you truly can enjoy.

Mhm.

I agree that Alpha’s Legendary is a bit weird and feels a little bit of a downgrade. The Epic skin would have been a great conclusion to the series.

Malene and Flicker getting legendary skins would be great! I mostly play them laner and support respectively though.

Petal skins are great. She’s just weak because her kit revolves around hard numbers due to its simplicity.

Hopefully she gets a rework in the coming years (maybe a year or two).

1 Like

Haha. Yeah, making Fortress a different animal does work, though I can only imagine how the body dimensions will be like.

Yates easiest to use ability is his B, so I can see why you get the impression that he feels like Grace at times.

Huh, I didn’t notice that Adagio’s T3 and Skye’s T3 have such downsides. Fair observation and advice.

Some skins have that effect that’s like an illusion. Changes based on the angle one sees them in-game I suppose.

Petal skins are the fairest maybe because the model changes are significant, her seeds and pets get changed. The only thing differing is probably the degree of animation and sound effects.

The original idea of the skin was to have a horrific killer doll.

Broken Doll was the best skin to fit it but they soon decided to change the idea of the broken doll into a more “Kid-Friendly” skin series to appeal to the younger audience which flopped at the end since most of the players stopped building towards Clockwork Alpha for its feminine design.

I made a actual horrifying concept here which should have been ideally for the broken doll line.

Tier 3 Alpha concept redesign

Tho the effects may be too advanced for the EVIL Engine

I have multiple accounts , and somehow I have taka skins in all of them while Iam not a taka player , like I could try right now making new account and opening a chest , i would say 90% taka skin possibility .

For Vox, in terms of stutter stepping: Default=rare=epic>SD>Ice>>>evolution.

The call of the Taka main… through skins!

Interesting.

So the Base, Rare & Epic have standard stutter stepping, yes?

The school days Vox, followed by Vox on Ice and then Evolution Vox have poorer basic attack animations for stutter stepping?

Is what I’m interpreting correct?

I wonder why i crafted clownwalker, probably skin collectors ocd, also i dont think ill run out of essence tbh.

SD is very good for stutter stepping, but a little bit worse than the default. Same for the Ice skin. The rare and epic doesn’t change at all compared with the default, so they are as good. The only bad for stutter stepping is the Evolution one.

To me at least, there’s only two ways of collecting skins: Collect for ones favourite heroes or collect em’ all.

The in-between is always a bit funny to me, since you can get skins for heroes you never use or get very rarely in Battle Royale.

I see. Thanks for the info!

Hmm… now which skin should I use :confused:

Then again, I barely get to play Vox because I have to go support, lol.

I don’t think you should hold on to blueprints of skins you don’t like. For example I find the alpha skin line kind of disturbing and I prefer the base model; similarly I wouldn’t ever use lapdog grump because I have carnivore, or T3 Adagio because I have seraphim.

I do regret crafting T3 vox. I spent something like 25k glory on glory boxes crafting up to T3 before I was realized that was a really bad move…

Mhm, true. I do hold on to some though, particularly the Legendary ones since they can be quite rare.

Crafting skins that one find unfortunately unusable or just come to hate is sad, but there’s not much we can literally do about that.

Take a good long stare at Grumpjaw’s Lapdog skin. It’s genius and the model is beautiful. As a GJ player I prefer the Dog skin over Carnivore.

Reason why i bought SE BF: the On Point animation and the Rose trail oh wait…

1 Like

I would like a death knight styled yates skin

All dark and edgy kind of skin eh? Maybe a Netherworld Yates ala Lance’s epic skin for that theme.