Halloween skins

:pouting_cat:

But they are not purchasable with opals too and that’s not cool as opals was/is premium currency…

Btw, I find it funny that now the new heroes/skins won’t drop from the epic chest that is 1000 ice, but will drop from gold chest/key. :roll_eyes:

They will next update/season.

1 Like

That’s good, but still not right. We are not talking about locked hero from glory purchase… opals are rare currency and mostly you need to spend a lot of money to have amount for a skin. Otherwise you will get one i a year or more of a year even.

Just my opinion.

They do, but SEMC just has weird ways to communicate their things. The gold chests are supposed to if give only the new heroes and skins. While rare and epic mistery chests can give anything (besides LE skins ofc) from any update.

That text was introduced many months ago and I got Kinetic when she was released from the sunlight lvl15 rare key (back in the day when sunlight was way cooler). Also I got Yates from the free epic keys you get from season end rewards.

So if a gold chest happens to give a hero or skin it’s supposed to be guaranteed to be one from the latest update, meanwhile the others can give heroes and skins from latest and older updates, which means much higher odds to get a duplicate and lower odds to get the new stuff, but it’s still possible.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarifying, tho we can’t be sure if they didn’t change it now so the text is true. They need to fix it so people can know what to expect when spending money.

1 Like

Holy shit I wish I would’ve know, I would have saved the two golden keys I’ve got.

I can imagine, if it’s worth anything for you, here are the full chest drop rates up to date, even materials chest rates are there, but who buys those anyway lol amirite?

Lol the only time I did get the gold keys is when I bought it with ice. But I got all shitty drops so I was surprised to hear we could actually get good things.

1 Like