Granblue Fantasy Versus

The GBF fighter is finally out in Japan and some other regions in Asia.

Also the remixed OST and new OST from the game are so amazing.

1 Like

As much as I don’t really like the price with the season pass, I’m still planning on buying GBV eventually bc I love arcsys fighting games, as well as GBF. The serial codes for the free crystals and Vyrn outfit are gonna be nice bonuses. Relink looks cool as well, I’m planning on getting it eventually too.

1 Like

Even the dlc comes with serial codes so its worth it for me in my book once i eventually buy the game after GBF 6th Anni.

Btw the new ost Existence has some parts of Paradise Lost and Zero within the song and Mirrors what lucifer says in What Makes The Sky Blue.

1 Like

Looking at the bonuses, the game actually looks like a pretty fair value based on the crystals alone seeing as most of the games price is equivalent to the money you’d spend on GBCoins for the same amount of summoning currency. Plus the games price is way cheaper than trying to get all the blurays for the Vyrn suit as well.
Also thanks for reminding me of the anniversary, I’m really hyped for it bc I’m not even close to getting any of the eternals, so a free one is really great for me. The free multi roulette is really gonna be great as well. The last one with the guaranteed 200 treated me really well, even if I wasn’t able to get a spark due to a combo of the mukku frenzy ending early for me and a lack of crystals, as I got a Summer Zooey off one of the summons. She made me drop all my teams to make a dark enmity one lol

1 Like

For my rolutte in New years, i got a ton of new limiteds. I got Vikala, Shalem, Holiday Meteon and Holiday Naru were the highlights of it.

Yea im hyped for the Anni eternals event, the trailer is amazing and im probably gonna pick Seofon or Niyon for my free eternal to FLB not long after the event.

1 Like

Besides Zooey, some of the other highlights from my NY summons were some characters that I wanted bc waifu like Jeanne Dark, Wind Vira, Zeta, and a few of the playable summon characters like Yggdrasil.
I think I’ll probably get Tien as my free eternal bc I hear she’s one of the best choices plus she can make my second best team, my fire one, much better.

Also since they give 50 free fragments for picking an Eternal, it would only take 2 bars to flb Tien.

Btw, Tiamat(Character) is finally getting her flb this month which is cool and shes in her omega version outfit.

1 Like

Also collosus omega theme finally got Vocal in Versus versiom

I finally got around to seeing some footage of the full game and needless to say, I think I’m gonna pick it up sooner than later now. I wasn’t really prioritizing on buying it around the US launch (as I don’t really want to deal with the hoops of getting the Asia versions plus I don’t have the extra cash for it on hand) but seeing all the usual arcsys attention to detail for myself is convincing me otherwise. Ladiva’s supers (especially the pin one and the special win screen it has) are glorious and I absolutely love how they made the Lowain bros talk amongst themselves in their intros and their wins being invalidated with their victory cutscenes being in the diner lol.

1 Like

Well lowains win scene is a reference to the story events of Lets Hang and their imagination of fighting those crazy stuff like Katapillar and Vira.

Yay most of GBVS ost is now on Youtube, The Dark Silver Wing remix is awesome

I just bought the rest of the DLC I didn’t have and I’m rlly happy with them! All of the characters are fun to play, even if Soriz is pretty weak rn, have great remix themes, and the stages, especially the Rose Queen one, look nice.
I haven’t been able to use the character skins that much bc I’m still grinding out my manga grids to use non-fire teams soon, but I like them a ton. Zooey’s is my favorite even if it doesn’t the changeable animations the others have.
I’m looking forward to season 2 soon to see who gets in (if not for the skins alone) and what Belial’s bonus will be.

1 Like

Aswesome :333333333333, i may get the Narmaya code in the future though.

1 Like

I’m rlly looking forward to the Bubs raid and full release of the astral weapons at the end of the month! I hope the astrals don’t need a ton of quartz to make bc I’m super low on them. Don’t think I’d be able bubs anytime soon to FLB my astral axe bc of how I’m kinda struggling on the actual HL content like Timal as-is but I wonder what they’ll do for his story and battle theme.

1 Like

Bubz raid will let you ULB the astral weapons , you dont need to fight him to flb.

His theme will probably be from Versus being Existence.

1 Like