Gg semc best rank system

This is from one single loss. Fix your shit SEMC.
IMG_20180422_164520

2 Likes

did you lose to SAs?
because thats how elo system works.

Lost to hotness golds , sa and 2 poa, with a credible threat gold in our team and a hotness gold, both cant aim. Ye im pretty sure youre not supposed to be matched with or againts people that far of a skill range in soloq, I also dont think youre supposed to lose ~50 elo a game in poa silver.

I’m currently tier 6 gold, if I play off peak times I get matched with poa’s and vg’s.
So I would say there is not many high tier players, and I would say hotness and above is now classed as high tier

Idk maybe they need to stop forcing queues to be less than 2 mins. SA is mid tier, poa silv+ is high tier.

Yeah, the matchmaker is absurd… noone want’s to play with players 2+ tiers from his. Before you got max +1 subtier, i.e. you are poa silver and can have poa bronze and poa gold players. Now it’s absurd + it’s funny when we consider how SEMC was super against playing with more than one tier apart and even forced a role so you can’t play with friends if not around the same tier.

1 Like

Props to SEMC, they sure do got a ton of diversity in their games.

1 Like

I think MM is completely ignoring Rank at the moment.

it’s like this -
2400 + 900 + 900 + 900 + 900 = 6000

1100 + 1200 + 1300 + 1400 + 1000 = 6000

That’s fair. ok, let’s match dem together.

It’s purely random luck who’s online at the same time as you.

Yeah, they need to redefine what a balanced match is. It should be that the average elo per team should be within a 200 elo range of at least 3 teammates.

1 Like

Yeah, the matchmaker lately seems to have been borrowed from Mobile Legends. Ugh.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.