Get to know other forumers thread

I’m a 17 year old uni student REAL LIFE MAGICAL GIRL who is studying IT because it’s the only thing that mildly holds my interest BRINGS HAPPINESS TO ALL.

I’m an adamant assassin/dive player in most games, but in VG, I’ve learned how to play nukers decently well. I’m still not very good at kiters though. I’m a pretty flexible player, but it seems that’s going to change pretty soon, as it looks like I’m going to be our teams bot/mid laner. My favourite hero USED to be Blackfeather, but after SEMC gutted the complexity in his kit, I don’t find him particularly fun to play. So I just go with whatever seems enjoyable.

I play other games too. Battlerite and Granblue Fantasy are usually what I’m playing by myself when guildies aren’t on, and I occasionally play LOL for a day when I feel like just dominating some fools with Gnar or Riven.

I have a case of terrible self esteem, but I can say with some sort of confidence that when I post, I post with dignity. Some might disagree, but ehh.

Personality wise, well…
I’m a very unmotivated person in general. Making people laugh is probably one of the only things I care about, but I don’t have the confidence to persue it. Plus, my comedy is bizarre, and doesn’t hit with anyone. I’m not the type to put up with anyone’s BS, and I can put my foot down and curse at them like a true blue Aussie. Or just be a smart lad and leave. Either one.

I usually only play in teams of 3-5, and I generally expect some sort of knowledge of what you’re doing. So I beg of you, if you’re t1 and actually deserve to be there, stop trying to add me.

4 Likes

O hecc suh doods yuh boi Harambe2k17 my smurf back at it again with my boi RickHarrison21 AKA @DIMTI whomst I went to game design with during highschool. My favorite good boi is Fortress and my waifu is Grace. Been playing VG since Fort release and I enjoy memes

2 Likes

I feel so inferior when I learn more about u lol. Hecc

Hecc I play a bit of battlerite too

Real life girl
Smart lad…

I see what you did there…

2 Likes

wtf am i the youngest person here??

Anyways, I’m BloodyKasai. The username is one half edge and one half nickname.
I started playing Vainglory at the later part of Autumn 2016, (between the releases of Gwen and Flicker, i forgot the exact date)

I main captain in 3v3 but im struggling at it in 5v5, I mostly play mid lane or jungler there. I’m currently improving my art, and I want to become either a graphic designer or a concept artist.

also good lord i feel intimidated bc you people are adults and i turned fourteen two days ago

2 Likes

I wanna do this, this is a great post btw, great idea.

Im chippunk, learning to be a good roam in vainglory. Uh don’t know who I’d say who my favourite character is but I guess I really like grumpjaw. I play in the sea region.
I do play other games, I’d be amazed if someone actually knew what game my username here was from, also quite like overwatch as others in here seem to like too, zen is best, lol.

You guys seem great, btw, bunch of friendly people

3 Likes

Hey there, I’m Odsfish. This is my first MOBA. I think I’m slowest ELO grinder in the world , hoping i can be one of those that does better with meta strategy and such in 5v5. I find myself gravitating to support roles most matches regardless of hero. Can’t help but see what we as a team are missing and start filling in the blanks. You can find me on the NA server. Favorite hero is Ozo, but working hard to round out my pool. Used the old forums a couple of times as a resource, but never participated; didn’t know what I was missing. I am really enjoying the community here and don’t plan on going anywhere. When they aren’t too busy with other games or stuff, my kids and I team up sometimes, and that’s the best part of the game.

3 Likes

How young are you? I know 12 year old players…

17 here boy.

(Must be 30 characters)

He said he is 14

(Must be 30 characters?)

1 Like

It was written in letters not numbers so I skimmed over it lol

1 Like

So I might just be the oldest person on the forums at 39; been a gamer since my first Atari Concorde back in the 80s. Was a competitive player in CoC, competing in CWL, found the pressure of running a clan difficult, time commitment, base design, tactics and attack planning etc a drag and became disillusioned with supercell. I’ve played other games at a competing event level, I tend to commit and like to compete. VG represent my first MOBA experience, I’ve dabled with others but I simply don’t enjoy the graphics of other mobile mobas.

I’m a 100% soloq player so you might find me acting salty on occasion in game, don’t take offence I’ve probably just been trolled by a 12 years old up past his bed time. In fact if they’re are any active adults playing on the EU server look me up, would be interested to start a mature guild for competitive game play. Since I soloq would be good to get some in game feedback from people, so I can appreciate the mistakes I’m making. I tend to hover around low tier 9 SA gold but could play higher if I played in a team.

3 Likes

This made me audibly laugh.

Also, I know how you feel

1 Like

Had me at

and sad face here

Post must be at least 30 characters

3 Likes

You’re not, I promise you. :gwenrainbowbarf:

2 Likes

Hi I’m NinjaGuyX, 28 years old, my nickname is a reference to Ninja Gaiden, and the “X” is just because “NinjaGuy” is usually taken. I’ve been playing League of Legend for a little over 2 years, and I’ve decided to switch to mobile because it is a lot more convenient for me. I did some research to see which MOBA mobile was the most successful, and this one was pretty much the one that I saw everywhere. I used to play mobile legends once in a while before this.

I switch games a lot, so you might not see me here in a few months. I could be playing Xenoblade Chronicles, then after a while switch to the Last of Us, then Call of Duty…I just play anything. But right now my jam is Vainglory, and Warframe. I don’t have any specific time that I play, I just do when I feel like it (After work of course :slight_smile: ) . I play piano, and collect/listen to records/CDs/Cassettes during my free time.

My jokes usually consist of 1 liners that have a 50% chance of making someone laugh :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Ayy you’re pretty cultured UwU

1 Like

what do you mean whos dream? @dream is my fav forumer :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You got me, 38 here… Not nearly the pedigree, solo q all the time as well. Hosting a guild for my kids and their friends, kind of puts me in a limbo. Lol

2 Likes