GBF x Demon Slayer

2 Likes

This collab came out of nowhere for me tbh. I honestly wouldn’t have expected a collab this big to be announced until Granblue Fes at the least. I’m rlly excited for this though! Between Fes (which I’m looking forward to for some info on Relink bc of how it looks so cool), this collab, the free New Year’s multis, and Yuel getting in VS, December already seems crazy for the game.

1 Like

Demonslayer starts on 8th this month and Granblue Fes stream is on 12th and 13th. Also the current story event is pretty wholesome.

1 Like

The art for the Demon Slayer characters look rlly good from the previews! I wonder what the event summon will be tho with how it seems that the collab characters will be Tanjiro/Zenitsu/Inosuke as a trio character like the Love Live ones and Rengoku.
I’m looking forward to the Fes stream. Outside of confirmations of the Xmas/New Year events like the free pulls, I’m hoping for some info on Relink finally, a trailer for Yuel in VS and possibly the next character reveal too, and some QoL updates.
I liked the new story too. It was pretty wholesome and the free SSR ticket in the drawbox in place of a event character/outfit was nice.
Also on another note, the free starter campaign weapons finally made me stop slacking on my magna grid grinds with how they gave everyone a solid M1 grid base for all the elements. Outside of maybe dark bc claws are way better than zaghnals, all I rlly need to do is get the last dupes for the magna summons so I can start working on the ULBs to finally have decent grids for every element.

1 Like