Galaxies 2020: Light's End

1 Like

Also, One for All is back for this event! I just played 5 Xayahs versus 5 Leblancs – we (the Xayahs) won easily! Bird girl power! :bird:

Random observation: the Galaxies Orbs for this event are really cool looking!

Weirdest One for All match yet today:

Malphite versus Kalista. :man_facepalming:

I mean, who even picks Malphite? (Turns out, the two people on our team who were playing together: they both earned an S on him at the end of the match.)

I heard they nerfed the Galaxy pass. Whats your take on it?

Tbh I dont mind that they nerf the amt of tokens you get but they didnt increase the event period for those without free time.

They changed how the missions work – instead of having to play every day, you have a week to complete a set of missions. I didn’t add up to see how the token haul compares to the old way of doing it.

Idc that much, honestly – especially for this event, as I’m not interested in prestige Malphite or any of the chromas. I’m just hoping to get enough to get the 100 prestige points, because so far, I want all 3 of the other prestige skins that have been announced!

1 Like

Ooh! Okay

I didnt see any blog post about the changes except that they were decreased. So its nice to see that some change was given to compensate.

That has been in effect for a while. Weekly wins started with Night & Dawn. The nerf was the reduction in tokens earned per match.

1 Like

Yep, I know. RiseChu was asking, not me.

So you know how quarantine and stuff happened and since VG is pretty meh right now and since my friends are absolute MOBA crackheads… i took up League a month ago, right around when the 'great plague ’ erupted.

…and one day i see the cosmic skins.

and i’m left speechless.

Dark star mordekaiser, Xerath, cosmic lux and her dark counterpart.

so i very much accidentally bought everything including the season pass and now im on 900 tokens

sickest skin theme ever

1 Like

Yeah, I’m absolutely blown away by this skin theme as well. I don’t play the other champs, but I’ve been a Lux one-trick since her cosmic skins came out :comet:

1 Like

hahah totally! i play support on league similar to VG and as soon as i’ve heard that Support lux is actually a thing i’ve been tryin to master her since the cosmic stuff. probably watched over 20 guide videos on Yt :rofl:

2 Likes

P.S

if you play 5 games as lux and then get an S with her on your 6th or consequent games, you’ll unlock a secret epic tier icon

1 Like

:star_struck:

I’m on a mission now …

PSA: The Galaxies: Light’s End event ends on 2020-04-28T06:59:00Z

You can’t earn tokens after that, but you’ll still be able to buy the orb/token combos in the regular shop and spend your accumulated event tokens in the event shop until 2020-05-12T20:00:00Z

Ooh I like the background!

1 Like

I can’t believe I forgot to change it earlier — I absolutely LOVE that image!!!

“Light’s End” by Elena Bespalova

1 Like

Yes, i did it.
and, yes, it was an extremely painful experience.

worth it.

1 Like

NICELY DONE! Dang, I’m gonna have to buy tokens if I want the 100 prestige points … :sob:

A LOT of tokens :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: