Fun with Xayah

I’ve fallen in love with Xayah – both for her play style and her attitude – so I am finally stepping out of the comfort zone of recommended builds and default rune sets.

I built this rune set based on recommendations I found on the web:

Here’s the result in my first match using the set – note that it was a Coop vs AI match, but I was in bot by myself for the entire match:

I also killed an Ocean Drake by myself when I was at low health … so I think the healing afforded by the set works pretty well!

Please, for the sake of us both, go far away.

:two_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts:

So the new rune set is working out well … :wink:

1 Like

Seems to be working well so far in PvP play also! Got an S- on my first PvP match ever with Xayah! :partying_face: Played another one immediately after this one and we were way ahead – and I was 9-2-7 – but the enemy surrendered; annoyingly, didn’t get a grade after that one :face_with_raised_eyebrow:.

1 Like

Attempted to play a quick AI match before work to get my First Win of the Day & daily Worlds mission loot – and ended up in one of those “Hazel + 9 bots” matches :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

So much for a quick match, but at least it went well … :laughing: By the end, with a full build and a crazy level advantage, I was taking out enemy champs with 2 AAs or one E ability :muscle:

Don’t mess with the bird lady.