Free camera

Does anyone actually use it? I’ve been trying it a bit, but I don’t really find it that helpful, I’m pretty good at just holding down and moving my finger around on the minimap when I need to. Also none of the streamers I watch seem to use it, so I’m wondering; is there anyone who does?

• Yup I use it
  • Nope don’t like it
  • haven’t tried it

0 voters

Indon’t really like it neither feel it is that useful. I prefer to always be paying attention to where I am and for any possible enemy that might come close before it is too late.

3 Likes

It handicaps you as you need to constantly move the screen. Have it’s rare uses, but for on all the time - there is a reason why noone use it.

When I’m on phone I use it when I snipe with kestrel/Celeste because of the annoying bug where if you tap the minimap the game thinks you’re pressing the location under it which leads to some embarrassing fails.

3 Likes

I’m abit on the fence here. I have used it and I have to admit it is kinda useful, especially in BR and messy team fights.

But largely I do fine without it. just tried it out of curiosity, and found the unexpected side-effect that it helped target things better when you need to constantly stutter step and kite back n forth.

Not that i had trouble targeting before, its… different… hard to explain, just try it

The negative: you lose vision. alot of vision, which is why its best to use when you know where everybody is.

1 Like

I have only used it when using baron ult to get a better target

It wouldn’t let me vote despite the options still being clickable. :man_shrugging:

I use it, albeit sparingly.

1 Like

I will just set this hereFelineExcellentCony-max-1mb

I like to use it on bot/top lane when there’s not a lot going on. I can keep a better eye on the edge of the jungle that way. During fights though I have it locked onto me. It’s so much trying to drag that and tap everything at once.

1 Like