Forumer vs forumer

@Geenmen was this you? If so, gg! It was a fun one – made extra sweaty by our Glaive going AFK halfway through …

3 Likes

Damn nice Varya skin

Thanks! I actually like Athena better than the Ares (SE) one. Something about the white πέπλος and the purple hair just does more for me than the red & green combo.

Yes ...

… I did have to look up what the “dress” she wears is actually called. My Greek isn’t that good. :wink:

3 Likes

Totally agree. The green hair is just weird imo, and the White πέπλος does look better

1 Like

Bit late to respond but yes yes it was lol so GG was totally a sweaty match
And if i remember correctly you ended up decimating my team at end game .
The match was fun but after you guys started doing some real damage late game it really fell apart on my team ringo wanted to fight every 3 seconds, arden landed some really nice gauntlets but koshka kept getting kited. As for the Celeste she was helping more with chain stuns but i cant really say she was dealing damage. As for me that match i was a complete potato with san feng.

Edit: I honestly didnt notice your glaive went AFK, i was busy getting eaten by grumpjaw

Side not did they buff fortress? Or have peoples just started using him as a wp jungler rather than a cap?

1 Like