For those who tell BF, Baron and SAW don't need a buff

They don’t tell you this on their website anywhere, but vgpro data is Tier 9 Plus Ranked only win rates. https://twitter.com/vgprogg/status/975241113819758593

1 Like

You’re posting a 48 percent win rate as a justification for a buff? BF yes, Baron and Saw, no.

1 Like

Ozo is underpowered!

Bottom picture is my 5v5 ranked.

@LamDumbasspro can you please stop making this threads Saw and Barron are already strong if you cant win with them then you are a clearly a lousy player.

2 Likes

Amen.
Amen.
Amen.

Major agree incoming

1 Like

BF definitely doesn’t need a buff. He’s still a late game power house and absurd at split pushing.

Although, I do miss rose trail. Please bring back Rose trail!

I can win with them but with the nerfs it’s quite hard now.

But from your data you only show us that they aren’t the lowest except for BF but he just requires CP to do well. WP is rather weak at the moment.

Baron needs a buff on his Wp side though, his cp is fine as it is. He takes too long to come online and with the crit item nerfs last patch Baron was indirectly nerfed. A slight increase in wp ratios might make him viable again

:100: fuck saw, he’s a noob hero who forces the entire team to play around him or watch him die… he’s near useless in 5v5 because he’s so damn slow and easy to CC/burst down.

It’s not that he is weak it’s that his kit is awful, unless your changing his kit he’s never going to meta in 5v5.

Disagree. Baron’s WP playstyle is Vox on steroids. Both are auto/jump/auto for a 4-hit combo. On WP Vox this gives him a small DPS advantage. On Baron, it either kills an opponent or forces a retreat. The WP damage nerfs from 130 to 120% and 50% splash damage reduction were needed with him having an attack range of 7.4 at level 12 and more heroes to splash/stack in 5v5.

I see good saws murdering entire teams with just 3 items and full tank…

Problem is most saw players seem to be trolling, but than again saw is just a steroid noob friendly Skye.

Playing SAW with rushing SB and Teleport Boots is really awesome for destroying turrets fast

He is no longer the 4-5 hit kill a squishy Baron.He is very good late game, getting there is the biggest problem for him. He is potato before level 6 and starts ramping up after that but he still lacks the damage and consistency of a Gwen or Ringo.