Fix Rona for 5v5

If they get feared, they will run out of Rona’s range, so i dont see the point on doing that.

1 Like

The fear here stop them from running away but they still can move inside the destroyed circle around her , so it’s like she make a hole (trap) , but that’s only when she hit the enemy heroes .

you know that the fear makes heroes to run from it, dont you? so how it stops them from running away?

1 Like

Well it’s not a stun and not a root but it stop enemy from using abilities , fearing her presence make them lose the abilities , if there is something similar to that other than fear tell me , because Iam not that Moba player who knows all the things .

you mean Silence? 30303030303030

3 Likes

I kinda disagree with fear on her A.

Her slow is a good enough slow for her to get onto a enemy. MY only problem is that the radius of her Impact is wayyyy to small for the Rise.

Rona was balanced on the fold since the map was so limited on what you could and not do.

Maybe a increase of radius might help the problem of heros escaping her A

slow does nothing against Kinetic, who is propably one of the hardest mutchups for Rona IMO

This is complicated hehe , not all the actives just the abilities to prevent the cc , so the ability going to be a trap , wait is this what Lyra B used to be or different ? , I think it’s similar .

Lyra’s B used to snare, which silences all dashes. Fear silences both items and abilities.

So they just can use boots to scape form her… i dont think this would solve anything, she needs to stick with the enemies to get FH with her ult, and rotting would make it possible.

the root idea complement her kit far better.

1 Like

Thats called a counter… Not everyone can be weak against Rona.

The problem she has is the same as Reim: yes, its called counter, but almost every new hero counters them with the CC and movility they have. If you want to make Rona viable, you need to do the same as with Reim: taking away some fo her counters

Mmmmm. Snare prevent dashes and slow them right ? , ok if we make it a snare and bigger AOE , is it better , you prevent them from running but you still can be CC’d , I think snare is a good thing for Rona .

Snare doesnt slow. I dont like giving snares to people. Silvernail was an exception because of the way his traps work. Givng snare to Rona’s A would mean bringing back lyra’s B, which has proven to be quite unhealthy.

1 Like

Why not give it a TAUNT effect (like Tony’s) instead of silence, root or fear and some fortified health depending on the number of enemies hit or increase her base defense or she gets stacks of armor also depending on the number of enemy heroes hit as doing this will make her the target of the multiple AAs. This way, she can also easily hit enemies with her Ult, sustaining even with all the AAs directed towards her. :wink:

Because it’s a reposition that also silences abilities and objects, and all this around her. Giving all this to a low cooldown dash is really hard to justify

And in a big AoE.

You know the taunt thing could work with her ult , like it should act like a storm pulling heroes towards her .

@Guest_78 I don’t know if I remember correctly but I think it used to slow anyone passing the bulwark , so it stops dashes in and out and slow them while they move in and out , I used to play Rona a lot , and I love picking vox against Rona , she cant do anything , i think semc leaving her like that as a team player she is going to rely on her team to help her get the kills.

It slowed becasue it had a slow, not because snare slows.