Fire Emblem Heroes: Discussion and Summon Cheers

Don’t say that… I’m scared for my orbs as is bc I’m planning on trying to pull legendary Alm. My stash certainly isn’t ready for a new 3H banner, and certainly not a legendary/mythic one. Plus the likely farfetched banner that’s coming soon has me scared as well bc Lif is a pretty likely contender for it…

1 Like

Oohh baby a double :bapcloud:

Had 110 orbs to start and 81 orbs to finish.

I dont think Ill need another colorless bow in my life ever again. But Lucina bluw bow…

1 Like

Update: Got Fallen Tiki and another Leif.

1 Like

Only used about 40 orbs so far and I got Alm (who I was aiming for bc I spent a lot on his original banner for him) and Lucina, so I’m happy, more so bc they have great IVs in both +spd and -res.

You’re not going to get Leif? I was trying to pull for Lucina but I dont want to dig too deep into my orb pool cuz I have the feeling that this banner is a bait for the next. :potoo:

1 Like

I’m planning on making more pulls on this banner bc grey is an amazing color to use orbs on, but I’m not gonna dig through my backup orb stash for Leif. I like him as both a character and unit, but my reserves are for the next 3H waifu banner, even if the units aren’t that great.

1 Like

DONT YOU SAY THAT >:(( :lanceheresy:

I hope its Lif next so I can dodge that banner if need be and I could have up and replenish my orbs.

I havent spend any money on Feh but if the next banner is a 3H banner, Im totally willing to

1 Like

Today I finally took the time to learn what ivs were…

A little confusing but I got the hang of it (totally not with a iv calc.)

My L!Alm is +HP-Res and Leif is +Atk-Spd.

Whether or not if thats good is still fuzzy but I think I got decent Ivs.

1 Like

Alms is okay, +hp isn’t too beneficial for him, but -res is easily the best bane he can have bc his res isn’t too great anyways, it’s not a superbane, and it’s way better than lowering his atk or spd.
Leif has the best possible IV. +Atk is the best boon he can to increase his damage output seeing as he has guaranteed doubles and -spd is the best bane bc he has the guaranteed doubles and he’ll hardly be able to quad with his low speed anyways.
Also you can see the boon/banes in-game by changing the settings.

1 Like

This is life changing…

1 Like

Wow I really wanted Alm bc I never pulled him on his initial banner, but I didn’t expect this many

2 were from my last summon

Yes. Its time for Alm to obliterate his enemies to dust. :saw:

On another note. People say that Alm was a cancer hero before Leif but I cant understand why… Is it because he has high Atk and Spd?

It’s more or less due to his weapon dealing true damage based on his enemy’s defense when engaging and coupled with the rest of his base kit, (specifically the Swift Sparrow 4 and Lunar Flash speed/damage boost combo, which is further improved with a Flashing Blade seal) he can take out a lot of units, even tanks, pretty easily.

1 Like

I dont need this banner at all :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’m definitely planning on pulling for duo Epharim bc I like his kit and duos are inherently broken anyways, but the rest of the units are kinda meh for me. I have legendary Azura though, so I don’t think his duo skill would be too helpful outside of niche uses. Also speaking of duo skills, I’m gonna be scared when they likely make duo skills based off of some of the really busted gambits from 3H like the DC/CC one and AOE dance.

Wow I already got them off of a free summon ticket! Looks like I don’t have to use orbs.

I’m really fine with their neutral IV bc it at least isn’t something bad.

1 Like

Im probably going to re roll since I consider HP Atk and Spd really important

1 Like

Even if a +atk copy would be really nice for his entire kit, especially as a superboon, and he’s gonna be a limited unit, I’m not gonna try to pull for more copies. I really like his kit and he’s definitely one of the better lance infantry units I have, but I don’t really feel like I need more copies, mainly bc I don’t find his duo skill too interesting and I’d rather save for the next banner. Kinda hoping for Hel if it’s not the farfechted banner or she’s a mythic seeing as book 3 is done and I think her weapon is interesting.

Im only pulling on Duos (so i can be hip) and any FE3T characters. Im going to chop my fingers off if they even think about pulling on a banner that isnt what I said :saw:

I cannot allow myself to be swayed on these cool units :lanceheresy:

1 Like

Same lol. Legendary ones and some seasonals are tempting for me though.

1 Like