Fire Emblem Heroes: Discussion and Summon Cheers

You heard it here first. Duo Edel and Dimitri banner in the future.

1 Like

Iā€™m fully expecting them as a duo now for the next baby banner considering there were the whole scenes about them together as kids. and theyā€™ll be either an axe or lance again bc why not, itā€™s definitely not like thereā€™s a pretty plot significant dagger they could use.

1 Like

Had no luck with both of the Summer Banners (and still pulling for Freyr) but Im excited for the new batch of units.

Gonna be ambitious and try to pull for either Nifl, Nyx, or Charlotte!

1 Like

I may or may not have had some pretty good luck on some of the past bannersā€¦ While going for the FEdel spark, I got FDimitri too, 2 Notts and a Palla on their banner, Dagr, SHilda, a 2nd FEdel while pulling for her, and a bunch of units off free pulls like a +atk Igrene, OGAlm, FLyon, Selkie, Idunn, Lilith, Ronin, 2 FRobins, Erinys, ACamilla, BPent, Karla, Katarina, SLaegjarn, Fiora, Velouria, YTOlivia, and an SLyn dupeā€¦

1 Like

Hmmm

All the free stuff aside, I think it mostly just an okay Feh Channel. The new banner looks cool even if Iā€™m planning on skipping it for CYL this month and the QoL changes are nice, but I donā€™t really care much for the new mode tbh and I didnā€™t think it had anything too massive. I did get Flayn finally and a dupe Zelgius off the free tickets tho so Iā€™m happy with that.

CYL 5 info is finally out and theyā€™re all incredibly broken. So much powercreep in a single banner and Gatekeeper easily has the best art and weapon animations imo. I have over 90 orbs saved up atm, so Iā€™ll be able to spark on the banner ez.

1 Like

God u beat me by a minute, but yes this banner is fire.

Dont care about the last two but Miss. M and Gatekeeper are so gorgeous. Literally going to spend everything on them both.

1 Like

Same tbh. Even if theyā€™re all pretty equal in their insanity, Iā€™m gonna 100% use my free pull and a spark to get Marianne and Gatekeeper assuming I donā€™t pull either while going for the spark.

1 Like

Its the updates like these that make me appreciate the FEH reddit a little more.

Alm really did say screw Tempest Skills :dizzy_face:ā€:dizzy:

1 Like

Managed to get Muspell and snag Yuri from the spark system. :sunny_happy_3:

1 Like

All Iā€™ve managed to get so far on this banner was Petra and a Jill dupe. Iā€™m 10 away from a spark tho and I think Iā€™ll use it on Constance bc she was my favorite of the ashen wolves. I did have some really good luck on the past few banners though since Iā€™ve pulled units like LSigurd on the Ullr banner, Nifl and BMarth while going for my gatekeeper spark, BMarianne off my free brave pick, and Duo Leif.

1 Like

if i hadnā€™t known that this banner was going to be AW and Muspell, Im very sure I wouldā€™ve spent all my orbs trying to get him :potoo: Luckily leaks saved the day (more like my orbs) and I just skipped the scion banner.

1 Like

I didnā€™t see the leaks and I probably wouldā€™ve saved too if I did tbh, but I donā€™t regret going for Leif. Heā€™s really good from my experience and he makes stuff like TT really easy.

1 Like

Not me wanting three of them but having 58 orbs in my collection :clown_face: I wouldā€™ve skipped muspell banner if ik it was a 3h banner :sob:

1 Like

It being a 3H banner again was really surprising. Iā€™m honestly in the same boat as you, but with much less orbs. I probably wouldā€™ve skipped the ashen wolves had I known HRhea and duo Sothis were coming too. Iā€™m happy with my Constance, but still.

1 Like

Does anyone know of a FireEmblemHeroes forum? I know this is dead but I thought id ask just in case anyone is still here

Gamepress has their own forums similar to this one! You should be able to reach it from their FEH Guides site. <3