[fanmade hero] Duncan, the Vampire

Well it’s been a few months. I gave up on VG for a month, then was busy with schoolwork, but I’m more or less back and active again. So here’s an idea I came up with because I thought a vampire hero would be cooland definitely not because I’ve been playing too much Skyrim on my vampire lord save

Duncan
Role: Jungler, Melee
Vampire Lord with high sustain and disrupt but low mobility

Passive: Immortal blood
All effects of vampirism increase due to items Duncan buys are doubled. In addition, Duncan negates all effects of mortal wounds.

A Ability: Sanguine Claws
Duncan slashes the area in front of him with his claws, dealing damage and applying a mortal wound to all enemies hit.
Damage: 100/145/190/235/325 - 50% crystal ratio
Mortal wound duration: 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.6
Cooldown: 11/10/9/8/7
Energy cost: 40/50/60/70/80

B Ability: Power Grip
Duncan grabs the target enemy and drags them with him for a duration. During this time, the target cannot move of his own free will, but can still attack and use non-movement-based abilities. For the duration of this ability, Duncan’s basic attacks on the target have a 65% crystal ratio.
Duration: 0.6/0.7/0.8/0.9/1.1
Damage: 40/55/70/85/100 - 25% crystal ratio
Cooldown: 9/9/9/9/8
Energy cost: 50/60/70/80/90
Range: 7.5/7.5/7.5/7.5/7.5

Ultimate: Kiss of Death
Duncan bites the target enemy hero with his fangs, dealing percentage missing health damage, with a cap of 45%. If the target is killed by this attack, Duncan restores a large amount of his own health.
% missing health damage: 25%/25%/25% - 0.1% crystal ratio
Heal: 450/650/700 - 150% crystal ratio
Cooldown: 60/50/40
Energy cost: 140/140/140

I know it’s probably pretty generic for a Vampire, but it was a quick creation as I really wanted to establish (more to myself than anyone else) that I am active on here again. Also I like the twists it has. Although the second part of the passive may make him a little OP. Tell me what you think.

5 Likes

I just made a thread like this with a vampire…I see your a man of culture ^-^

The Ult jesus I love it, like they addING assassin with these trash ratios But saw gets a knife that does health % which is amazing so why can’t an assassin have it like cmon makes no damn since to me at all

Sounds like Duncan will rekt anyone missing at least 40% hp

I worked out the maths, to get a kill from the ult, assuming you have 200 or more CP, the enemy would have to have less than 32% of health left. (so at least 69% missing health)

2 Likes